Report NEP-INT-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Broda & Joshua Greenfield & David Weinstein, 2006. "From Groundnuts to Globalization: A Structural Estimate of Trade and Growth," NBER Working Papers 12512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flam, Harry & Nordström, Håkan, 2006. "Trade Volume Effects of the Euro: Aggregate and Sector Estimates," Seminar Papers 746, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Thurlow, James, 2006. "Has trade liberalization in South Africa affected men and women differently?:," DSGD discussion papers 36, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Morley, Samuel, 2006. "Trade liberalization under CAFTA: an analysis of the agreement with special reference to agriculture and smallholders in Central America," DSGD discussion papers 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bulent Unel, . "Technology Diffusion through Trade with Heterogeneous Firms," Departmental Working Papers 2006-15, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Horácio C. Faustino & Nuno C. Leitão, 2006. "Portuguese Intra-Industry Trade: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/21, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Rolf J. Langhammer, 2006. "Service Trade Liberalization as a Handmaiden of Competitiveness in Manufacturing: An Industrialized or Developing Country Issue?," Kiel Working Papers 1293, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Christian Gianella & Corinne Chanteloup, 2006. "Assessing Russia's Non-fuel Trade Elasticities: Does the Russian Economy React "Normally" to Exchange Rate Movements?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 510, OECD Publishing.
- Munch, Jakob Roland & Skaksen, Jan Rose, 2006. "Specialization, Outsourcing and Wages," Working Papers 19-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Berthou, Antoine & Berman, Nicolas, 2006. "Financial Market Imperfections and the impact of exchange rate movements on exports," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Erich Gundlach, 2006. "The Solow Model in the Empirics of Growth and Trade," Kiel Working Papers 1294, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hansen, Bodil O. & Keiding, Hans, 2005. "On The Advantages of Piecemeal Integration," Working Papers 04-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Blázquez-Lidoy & Javier Rodríguez & Javier Santiso, 2006. "Angel or Devil? China's Trade Impact on Latin American Emerging Markets," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 252, OECD Publishing.
- Messer, Ellen & Cohen, Marc J., 2006. "Conflict, food insecurity, and globalization:," FCND discussion papers 206, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Herzer, Dierk & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2006. "Export Diversification, Externalities and Growth: Evidence for Chile," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 12, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Theodora Xenogiani, 2006. "Migration Policy and its Interactions with Aid, Trade, and Foreign Direct Investment Policies: A Background Paper," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 249, OECD Publishing.