Post-Conflict Recovery: Does the Global Economy Work for Peace?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tony Addison, 2009. "Post-Conflict Recovery: Does the Global Economy Work for Peace?," Working Papers id:2299, eSocialSciences.
References listed on IDEAS
- Addison, Tony & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2001. "The Fiscal Dimensions of Conflict and Reconstruction," WIDER Working Paper Series 049, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- de Sousa, Mario Adauta & Addison, Tony & Ekman, Bjorn & Stenman, Asa, 2001. "From Humanitarian Assistance to Poverty Reduction in Angola," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tony Addison & S. Mansoob Murshed, 2003. "Debt Relief and Civil War," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 40(2), pages 159-176, March.
- Kaul, Inge & Conceicao, Pedro & Le Goulven, Katell & Mendoza, Ronald U. (ed.), 2003. "Providing Global Public Goods: Managing Globalization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195157413.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004.
"The challenge of reducing subsidies and trade barriers,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3415, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson, 2004. "The challenge of Reducing Subsidies and Trade Barriers," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2004-12, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym, 2004. "The Challenge of Reducing Subsidies and Trade Barriers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4592, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wayne Nafziger, E. & Auvinen, Juha, 2002. "Economic Development, Inequality, War, and State Violence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 153-163, February.
- Gillson, I & Poulton, Colin & Balcombe, Kelvin & Page, S, 2004. "Understanding the impact of Cotton Subsidies on developing countries," MPRA Paper 15373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atkinson, A. B. (ed.), 2004. "New Sources of Development Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199278565.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Addison, Tony, 2005. "Agricultural Development for Peace," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Messer, Ellen & Cohen, Marc J., 2006. "Conflict, food insecurity, and globalization:," FCND discussion papers 206, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordsconflict; terrorism; international trade; global public goods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2005-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .