Getting Infrastructure Priorities Right in Post-Conflict Reconstruction
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hazel Jean L. Malapit & Tina S. Clemente & Cristina Yunzal, 2003. "Does violent conflict make chronic poverty more likely? the Mindanao experience," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 40(2), pages 31-58, December.
- Frances Stewart, 2003. "Conflict and the Millennium Development Goals," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 325-351.
- Oecd, 2002. "Aid Responses to Afghanistan: Lessons from Previous Evaluations," OECD Journal on Development, OECD Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 87-159.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler & MÃ¥ns SÃ¶derbom, 2004.
"On the Duration of Civil War,"
Journal of Peace Research,
Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 41(3), pages 253-273, May.
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke & Soderbom, Mans, 2001. "On the duration of civil war," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2681, The World Bank.
- Deininger,Klaus W., 2003. "Causes and consequences of civil strife - micro-level evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3045, The World Bank.
- Klaus Deininger, 2003. "Causes and consequences of civil strife: micro-level evidence from Uganda," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 579-606, October.
- Paul Bennell, 2005. "The Impact of the AIDS Epidemic on Teachers in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 440-466.
- Hansson, Gote, 2001. "Building New States: Lessons from Eritrea," WIDER Working Paper Series 066, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- S. Schiavo-Campo, 2003. "Financing and Aid Management Arrangements in Post-Conflict Settings," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11296, The World Bank.
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 2004. "Aid, policy and growth in post-conflict societies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 1125-1145, October.
- Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 2002. "Aid, policy, and growth in post-conflict societies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2902, The World Bank.
- Addison, Tony (ed.), 2003. "From Conflict to Recovery in Africa," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261031.
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938, May.
- William Easterly, 2003. "Can Foreign Aid Buy Growth?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 23-48, Summer. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2005-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.