Danish Farmers and Investors: An analysis of reasons and motivations for increasing cross-border agricultural activities in Central and Eastern European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John H Dunning, 2009. "Location and the multinational enterprise: A neglected factor?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, pages 5-19.
- Abay Mulatu & Reyer Gerlagh & Dan Rigby & Ada Wossink, 2010. "Environmental Regulation and Industry Location in Europe," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 459-479.
- Murat Isik, 2004. "Environmental Regulation and the Spatial Structure of the U.S. Dairy Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 949-962.
- Richardson, James W. & Herbst, Brian K. & Duncan, Anthony & den Besten, Mark & van Hoven, Peter, 2007. "Location Preference for Risk-Averse Dutch Dairy Farmers Immigrating to the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(03), December.
- Ortega, Leonardo E. & Ward, Ronald W. & Andrew, Christopher O., 2007.
"Technical Efficiency of the Dual-Purpose Cattle System in Venezuela,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(03), December.
- Richardson, James W. & Herbst, Brian & Duncan, Anthony & den Besten, Mark & van Hoven, Peter, 2007. "Location Preference for Risk-Averse Dutch Dairy Farmers Immigrating to the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, pages 735-748.
- Brian Roe & Elena G. Irwin & Jeff S. Sharp, 2002. "Pigs in Space: Modeling the Spatial Structure of Hog Production in Traditional and Nontraditional Production Regions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 259-278.
- Alfons Weersink & Christin Eveland, 2006. "The Siting of Livestock Facilities and Environmental Regulations," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 159-173, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luljeta Hajderllari, 2012. "Actions with economic elements embedded in the social networks of Danish farmer investors abroad," IFRO Working Paper 2012/13, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDenmark; Danish farmer; agriculture; cross-border; Central Eastern Europe;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-08-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-08-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2012-08-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:wpaper:2012_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/foikudk.html .