Danish Farmers and Investors: An analysis of reasons and motivations for increasing cross-border agricultural activities in Central and Eastern European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abay Mulatu & Reyer Gerlagh & Dan Rigby & Ada Wossink, 2010. "Environmental Regulation and Industry Location in Europe," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 459-479, April.
- Murat Isik, 2004. "Environmental Regulation and the Spatial Structure of the U.S. Dairy Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 949-962.
- Richardson, James W. & Herbst, Brian & Duncan, Anthony & den Besten, Mark & van Hoven, Peter, 2007.
"Location Preference for Risk-Averse Dutch Dairy Farmers Immigrating to the United States,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 735-748, December.
- Richardson, James W. & Herbst, Brian K. & Duncan, Anthony & den Besten, Mark & van Hoven, Peter, 2007. "Location Preference for Risk-Averse Dutch Dairy Farmers Immigrating to the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 1-14, December.
- Brian Roe & Elena G. Irwin & Jeff S. Sharp, 2002. "Pigs in Space: Modeling the Spatial Structure of Hog Production in Traditional and Nontraditional Production Regions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 259-278.
- John H Dunning, 2009. "Location and the multinational enterprise: A neglected factor?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(1), pages 5-19, January.
- Alfons Weersink & Christin Eveland, 2006. "The Siting of Livestock Facilities and Environmental Regulations," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 159-173, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mette Asmild & Tomas Baležentis & Jens Leth Hougaard, 2019. "Industry Competitiveness Indicators," IFRO Working Paper 2019/01, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Luljeta Hajderllari, 2012. "Actions with economic elements embedded in the social networks of Danish farmer investors abroad," IFRO Working Paper 2012/13, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDenmark; Danish farmer; agriculture; cross-border; Central Eastern Europe;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-08-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-08-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2012-08-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:foi:wpaper:2012_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geir Tveit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/foikudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.