Modelling the Spatial Structure of Pig Production in Denmark
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ada Wossink & Frank Wefering, 2003. "Hot spots in animal agriculture, emerging federal environmental policies and the potential for efficiency and innovation offsets," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3/4), pages 228-242.
- Joseph A. Herriges & Silvia Secchik & JBruce A. Babcock, 2005.
"Living with Hogs in Iowa: The Impact of Livestock Facilities on Rural Residential Property Values,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(4).
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Secchi, Silvia & Babcock, Bruce A., 2003. "Living with Hogs in Iowa: The Impact of Livestock Facilities on Rural Residential Property Values," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10683, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Secchi, Silvia & Babcock, Bruce A., 2005. "Living with Hogs in Iowa: The Impact of Livestock Facilities on Rural Residential Property Values," ISU General Staff Papers 200511010800001363, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph A. Herriges & Silvia Secchi & Bruce A. Babcock, 2003. "Living with Hogs in Iowa: The Impact of Livestock Facilities on Rural Residential Property Values," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 03-wp342, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Murat Isik, 2004. "Environmental Regulation and the Spatial Structure of the U.S. Dairy Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 949-962.
- Rick Welsh & Bryan Hubbell & Chantal Line Carpentier, 2003. "Agro-food system restructuring and the geographic concentration of US swine production," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(2), pages 215-229, February.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2004.
"Micro-foundations of urban agglomeration economies,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 48, pages 2063-2117
- Giles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2003. "Micro-Foundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies," NBER Working Papers 9931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2003. "Microfoundations of Urban Agglomeration Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 4062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernard Fingleton & Julie Le Gallo, 2008. "Estimating spatial models with endogenous variables, a spatial lag and spatially dependent disturbances: Finite sample properties," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 319-339, August.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:30:y:1998:i:2:p:285-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian Roe & Elena G. Irwin & Jeff S. Sharp, 2002. "Pigs in Space: Modeling the Spatial Structure of Hog Production in Traditional and Nontraditional Production Regions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 259-278.
- Alfons Weersink & Christin Eveland, 2006. "The Siting of Livestock Facilities and Environmental Regulations," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(1), pages 159-173, March.
- Hubbell, Bryan J. & Welsh, Rick, 1998. "An Examination Of Trends In Geographic Concentration In U.S. Hog Production, 1974-96," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(02), December.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larue, Solene & Latruffe, Laure, 2008. "Agglomeration Externalities and Technical Efficiency in Pig Production," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44272, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Csonka, Arnold & Fertő, Imre, 2016. "Crisis and Agglomeration in the Hungarian Hog Sector," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244787, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mosnier, Claire & Wieck, Christine, 2010. "Determinants of spatial dynamics of dairy production: a review," Discussion Papers 162896, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Fertő, Imre & Csonka, Arnold, 2017.
"Válság- és agglomerációs hatások a magyarországi sertéstartásban
[Crisis and agglomeration in Hungary s pig production]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 105-122.
- Cheng, Mei-luan & Gomez, Miguel I. & Bills, Nelson L., 2011. "Urban Agglomeration Economies in the U.S. Greenhouse and Nursery Production," Working Papers 126611, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Latruffe, Laure & Desjeux, Yann & Fogarasi, Jozsef & Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre, 2010. "Technical efficiency and environmental pressures of pig farms in Hungary," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109385, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:03:y:2017:i:02:n:s2382624x16500338 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgglomeration; Externalities; Spatial Econometrics; Polluted Production; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .