Transition and Integration in Europe: Implications for Agricultural and Food Markets, Policy, and Trade Agreements
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 25 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (04)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0378-5920|
- Tilman Brück1 & Alexander Danzer & Alexander Muravyev & Natalia Weißhaar, 2007.
"Determinants Of Poverty During Transition: Household Survey Evidence From Ukraine,"
PRUS Working Papers
40, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Tilman Brück & Alexander M. Danzer & Alexander Muravyev & Natalia Weißhaar, 2008. "Determinants of Poverty during Transition: Household Survey Evidence from Ukraine," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 2308, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Tilman Brück & Alexander M. Danzer & Alexander Muravyev & Natalia Weißhaar, 2007. "Determinants of Poverty during Transition: Household Survey Evidence from Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 2, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tilman Brück & Alexander M. Danzer & Alexander Muravyev & Natalia Weißhaar, 2007. "Determinants of Poverty during Transition: Household Survey Evidence from Ukraine," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 748, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brück, Tilman & Danzer, Alexander M. & Muravyev, Alexander & Danzer, Natalia, 2007. "Determinants of Poverty during Transition: Household Survey Evidence from Ukraine," IZA Discussion Papers 3228, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brück, Tilman & Danzer, Alexander M. & Muravyev, Alexander & Weißhaar, Natalia, 2007. "Determinants of Poverty during Transition: Household Survey Evidence from Ukraine," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 33, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2008. "The Political Economy of the 2003 Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy," LICOS Discussion Papers 21508, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Brück, Tilman & Danzer, Alexander M. & Muravyev, Alexander & Weisshaar, Natalia, 2010. "Poverty during transition: Household survey evidence from Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 123-145, June.
- Brück, Tilman & Danzer, Alexander M. & Muravyev, Alexander & Weisshaar, Natalia, 2010. "Poverty during transition: Household survey evidence from Ukraine," Munich Reprints in Economics 19991, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 0. "The Political Economy of the Most Radical Reform of the Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 59.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6502, May.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48556, World Bank.
- Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Political Economy of Agricultural Distortions in Transition Countries of Asia and Europe," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 50298, World Bank.
- Pelkmans, J., 2003. "Economic implications of the enlargement of the EU," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 38.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2004. "Policy Reform and Agricultural Adjustment in Transition Countries," IAPRAP\IATRC Summer Symposium, Adjusting to Domestic and International Agricultural Reform in Industrial Countries, June 6-7, 2004, Philadelphia, PA 15761, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Singh, Mahesh Kumar & Kapuszta, Agnes & Fekete-Farkas, Maria, 2008. "Analyzing Agriculture Productivity Indicators And Impact Of Climate Change On Ceecs Agriculture," Bulletin of the Szent Istvan University 43317, Szent Istvan University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Glenk, Klaus & Pavliashvili, Johanna & Profeta, Adriano, 2009. "Preferences for rural credit systems and their impact on the implementation of credit unions in Georgia," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 37(1).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:25:y:2002:i:4:p:481-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed