Alternative Simulation-Based Estimators of Logit Models with Random Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Calzolari & Francesca Di Iorio & Gabriele Fiorentini, 1998.
"Control variates for variance reduction in indirect inference: Interest rate models in continuous time,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages 100-112.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Di Iorio, Francesca & Fiorentini, Gabriele, 1996. "Control variates for variance reduction in indirect inference: interest rate models in continuous time," MPRA Paper 23160, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 1996.
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Francesca Di Iorio & Giorgio Calzolari, 1998. "- Control Variates For Variance Reduction In Indirect Inference: Interest Rate Models In Continuous Time," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Stephen Pudney & Michael Shields, 2000.
"Gender, race, pay and promotion in the British nursing profession: estimation of a generalized ordered probit model,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 367-399.
- Stephen Pudney & Michael Shields, "undated". "Gender, Race, Pay and Promotion in the British Nursing Profession: Estimation of a Generalised Ordered Probit Model," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 97/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stephen Pudney & Michael Shields, "undated". "Gender, Race, Pay and Promotion in the British Nursing Profession Estimation of a Generalised Ordered ProbitModel," Discussion Papers in Economics 97/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mealli, Fabrizia & Pudney, Stephen, 1996. "Occupational Pensions and Job Mobility in Britain: Estimation of a Random-Effects Competing Risks Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 293-320, May-June.
- Gourieroux, C & Monfort, A & Renault, E, 1993. "Indirect Inference," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(S), pages 85-118, Suppl. De.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1978. "A Program for Stochastic Simulation of Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 235-236, January.
- Longford, N. T., 1994. "Logistic regression with random coefficients," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Mealli, Fabrizia & Rampichini, Carla, 1999. "Estimating binary multilevel models through indirect inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 313-324, January.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2004. "Constrained Indirect Estimation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(4), pages 945-973.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Campus & Gianna Giannelli, 2016.
"Is the Allocation of Time Gender Sensitive to Food Price Changes? An Investigation of Hours of Work in Uganda,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2016_16.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Campus, Daniela & Giannelli, Gianna Claudia, 2016. "Is the Allocation of Time Gender Sensitive to Food Price Changes? An Investigation of Hours of Work in Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 10376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Gottard & Giorgio Calzolari, 2014. "Alternative estimating procedures for multiple membership logit models with mixed effects: indirect inference and data cloning," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2014_07, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fir:econom:quaderno48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Calvori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsfirit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.