An empirical analysis of on-the-job search and job-to-job transitions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomes, Pedro, 2012.
"Labour market flows: Facts from the United Kingdom,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 165-175.
- Gomes, Pedro Maia, 2010. "Labour Market Flows: Facts from the United Kingdom," IZA Discussion Papers 5327, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jung, Philip & Kuhn, Moritz, 2012.
"Earnings losses and labor mobility over the life-cycle,"
40287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Jung, 2013. "Earnings losses and labor mobility over the lifecycle," 2013 Meeting Papers 771, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jung, Philip & Kuhn, Moritz, 2012. "Earnings Losses and Labor Mobility over the Lifecycle," IZA Discussion Papers 6835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Jung & Moritz Kuhn, 2017. "Earnings Losses and Labor Mobility Over the Life Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 6552, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jung, Philip & Kuhn, Moritz, 2016. "Earnings losses and labor mobility over the lifecycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 11572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Daniel & Pierrard, Olivier, 2014.
"On-the-job search and cyclical unemployment: Crowding out vs. vacancy effects,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 235-250.
- Daniel Martin & Olivier Pierrard, 2011. "On-the-job Search and Cyclical Unemployment: Crowding Out vs. Vacancy Effects," BCL working papers 64, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction; Job security; Labor market; Employment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedpwp:10-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbphus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .