Minimum weighted residual methods for solving aggregate growth models
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 90 Hennepin Avenue, P.O. Box 291, Minneapolis, MN 55480-0291|
Phone: (612) 204-5000
Web page: http://minneapolisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.minneapolisfed.org/pubs/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wright, Brian D & Williams, Jeffrey C, 1982. "The Economic Role of Commodity Storage," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 596-614, September.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON & Rajnish MEHRA, 1988.
"On some computational Aspects of Equilibrium Business Cycle Theory,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
8810, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B. & Mehra, Rajnish, 1989. "On some computational aspects of equilibrium business cycle theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 449-470, July.
- Brian D. Wright & Jeffrey C. Williams, 1982. "The Roles of Public and Private Storage in Managing Oil Import Disruptions," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 341-353, Autumn.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
- Tauchen, George, 1990. "Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by Using Quadrature Methods and Value-Function Iterations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 49-51, January.
- Coleman, Wilbur John, II, 1990. "Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by Policy-Function Iteration," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 27-29, January.
- Baxter, Marianne & Crucini, Mario J & Rouwenhorst, K Geert, 1990. "Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by a Discrete-State-Space, Euler-Equation Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 19-21, January.
- Miranda, Mario J & Helmberger, Peter G, 1988. "The Effects of Commodity Price Stabilization Programs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 46-58, March.
- Gustafson, Robert L., 1958. "Carryover levels for grains: A method for determining amounts that are optimal under specified conditions," Technical Bulletins 157231, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- John B. Taylor & Harald Uhlig, 1989.
"Solving Nonlinear Stochastic Growth Models: A Comparison of Alternative Solution Methods,"
NBER Working Papers
3117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, John B & Uhlig, Harald, 1990. "Solving Nonlinear Stochastic Growth Models: A Comparison of Alternative Solution Methods," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Williams,Jeffrey C. & Wright,Brian D., 1991.
"Storage and Commodity Markets,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521326162, November.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B, 1981. "Stochastic Properties of Fast vs. Slow Growing Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1007-33, June.
- Rajnish Mehra, 2006. "Recursive Competitive Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 12433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmem:49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.