Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by Linear-Quadratic Approximation and by Value-Function Iteration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McGrattan, Ellen R., 1996.
"Solving the stochastic growth model with a finite element method,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 19-42.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 1993. "Solving the stochastic growth model with a finite element method," Staff Report 164, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Moreira, Humberto Luiz Ataíde, 2006. "Solving Euler Equations: Classical Methods and the C^1 Contraction Mapping Method Revisited," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 60(2), November.
- Ravn, Morten O. & Mazzenga, Elisabetta, 2004.
"International business cycles: the quantitative role of transportation costs,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 645-671, June.
- Mazzenga, Elisabetta & Ravn, Morten O, 2002. "International Business Cycles: The Quantitative Role of Transportation Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 3530, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- TallariniJr., Thomas D., 2000. "Risk-sensitive real business cycles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 507-532, June.
- Correia, Isabel & Neves, Joao C. & Rebelo, Sergio, 1995.
"Business cycles in a small open economy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1089-1113, June.
- Correia, I. & Rabelo, S. & Naves, J.C., 1994. "Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy," RCER Working Papers 382, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Correia, Isabel & Neves, Joao C & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1994. "Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Potter, Simon M., 1997. "A floor and ceiling model of US output," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 661-695, May.
- Burgess, Simon & Turon, Hélène, 2010.
"Worker flows, job flows and unemployment in a matching model,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 393-408, April.
- Simon Burgess & Helene Turon, 2005. "Worker Flows, Job Flows and Unemployment in a Matching Model," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/572, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Svaiter, B.F., 2007. "Holder continuity of the policy function approximation in the value function approximation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 629-639, June.
- Dale Mortensen & Christopher Pissarides, 1992. "The Cyclical Behavior of Job Creation and Job Destruction," Discussion Papers 982, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- S. Sirakaya & Stephen Turnovsky & M. Alemdar, 2006.
"Feedback Approximation of the Stochastic Growth Model by Genetic Neural Networks,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 185-206, May.
- Sibel Sirakaya & Stephen Turnovsky & N.M. Alemdar, 2005. "Feedback Approximation of the Stochastic Growth Model by Genetic Neural Networks," Working Papers UWEC-2006-03-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- King, Robert G. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1999.
"Resuscitating real business cycles,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 927-1007
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2000. "Resuscitating Real Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 7534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2000. "Resuscitating Real Business Cycles," RCER Working Papers 467, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Mariano Bosch & Julen Esteban-Pretel, 2009. "Cyclical Informality and Unemployment," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-613, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & C. Hoyt Bleakley, "undated".
"Computationally Efficient Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
35, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Hoyt Bleakley, 1996. "Computationally efficient solution and maximum likelihood estimation of nonlinear rational expectation models," Working Papers 96-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bayraktar, Nihal & Sakellaris, Plutarchos & Vermeulen, Philip, 2005. "Real versus financial frictions to capital investment," Working Paper Series 566, European Central Bank.
- Corradi, Valentina & Swanson, Norman R., 2004. "A test for the distributional comparison of simulated and historical data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 185-193, November.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2002.
"Unemployment Compensation Finance and Aggregate Employment Fluctuations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier L'Haridon & Franck Malherbet, 2002. "Unemployment Compensation Finance and Aggregate Employment Fluctuations," Working Papers 2002-48, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- DeJong, David N. & Ingram, Beth F. & Whiteman, Charles H., 2000. "A Bayesian approach to dynamic macroeconomics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 203-223, October.
- Anagnostopoulos Alexis & Tang Xin, 2015. "Evaluating linear approximations in a two-country model with occasionally binding borrowing constraints," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-49, January.
- Mirta N. S. Bugarin, 2000. "Progressive Taxation and the Real Business Cycle," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1897, Econometric Society.
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Adda, Jerome, 1995. "Liquidity constraints and time non-separable preferences: simulating models with large state spaces," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3911, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Reiter, Michael, 1997. "Chow's method of optimal control," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 723-737, May.
- Bosch, Mariano & Esteban-Pretel, Julen, 2012. "Job creation and job destruction in the presence of informal markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 270-286.
- Wilfredo Leiva Maldonado & Benar Fux Svaiter, 2001.
"On the accuracy of the estimated policy function using the Bellman contraction method,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(15), pages 1-8.
- Wilfredo L. Maldonado & Benar F. Svaiter, 2002. "On the accuracy of the estimated policy function using the Bellman contraction method," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 30, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ralph Chami & Thomas F. Cosimano & Connel Fullenkamp, 2001. "Capital Trading, Stock Trading, and the Inflation Tax on Equity," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(3), pages 575-606, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:8:y:1990:i:1:p:23-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.