On some computational Aspects of Equilibrium Business Cycle Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Oct 1988|
|Publication status:||Published in Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, No 13, 1989, pp. 449-470|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, Internef, CH-1015 Lausanne|
Phone: ++41 21 692.33.20
Web page: http://www.hec.unil.ch/deep/publications/cahiers/series
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B. & Mehra, Rajnish, 1989. "On some computational aspects of equilibrium business cycle theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 449-470, July.
- Dorofeenko, Victor & Lee, Gabriel S. & Salyer, Kevin D., 2010.
"A new algorithm for solving dynamic stochastic macroeconomic models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 388-403, March.
- Kevin Salyer & Victor Dorofeenko & Gabriel Lee, 2005. "A New Algorithm for Solving Dynamic Stochastic Macroeconomic Models," Working Papers 62, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Dow, James Jr., 1995. "Real business cycles and labor markets with imperfectly flexible wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1683-1696, December.
- P. Marcelo Oviedo, 2005. "A Toolbox for the Numerical Study of Linear Dynamic Rational Expectations Models," GE, Growth, Math methods 0501004, EconWPA.
- Oviedo, P. Marcelo, 2005. "A Toolbox for the Numerical Study of Linear Dynamic Rational Expectations Models," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12235, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sumru Altug & Fanny S. Demers & Michel Demers, 2004. "Tax Policy and Irreversible Investment," CDMA Working Paper Series 200404, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- King, Robert G. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1999. "Resuscitating real business cycles," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 927-1007 Elsevier.
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2000. "Resuscitating Real Business Cycles," RCER Working Papers 467, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2000. "Resuscitating Real Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 7534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano, 1991. "Modeling the liquidity effect of a money shock," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 3-34.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B. & Johnsen, Thore, 1998. "Productivity growth, consumer confidence and the business cycle," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1113-1140, June.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON & Thore JOHNSEN, 1997. "Productivity Growth, Consumer Confidence and the Business Cycle," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9711, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B & Johnsen, Thore, 1998. "Productivity Growth, Consumer Confidence and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 1779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sumru G. Altug & Fanny S Demers & Michel Demers, 2007. "Political Risk and Irreversible Investment," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 53(3), pages 430-465, September.
- Sumru G. Altuğ & Fanny S. Demers & Michel Demers, 2007. "Political Risk and Irreversible Investment," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0707, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Hansen, Gary D., 1997. "Technical progress and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1005-1023, June.
- Gary D. Hansen, 1989. "Technical Progress and Aggregate Fluctuations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 546, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Oviedo, P. Marcelo, 2005. "World Interest Rate, Business Cycles, and Financial Intermediation in Small Open Economies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12360, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & Franck Portier, 1994. "Contraintes d'encaisses préalables et fluctuations économiques," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(4), pages 1009-1044.
- Stemp, Peter J. & Herbert, Ric D., 2003. "Calculating short-run adjustments: Sensitivity to non-linearities in a representative agent framework," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 357-379, January.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1991. "Minimum weighted residual methods for solving aggregate growth models," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 49, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lau:crdeep:8810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaëlle Sarda)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed