Risk Sharing, the Minimum Wage, and the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Danthine, J.P. & Donaldson, J.B., 1990. "Risk Sharing, the Minimum wage, and the Business Cycle," Papers 9007, Dijon - Institut des Mathematiques Economiques.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & John B. Donaldson, 1990. "Risk sharing, the minimum wage, and the business cycle," Working Papers hal-01541387, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON, 1990. "Risk Sharing, the Minimum Wage and the Business Cycle," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9018, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Danthine, J.P. & Donaldson, J.B., 1990. "Risk Sharing, Time Minimum Wage and the Business Cycle," Papers fb-_91-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B. & Mehra, Rajnish, 1989.
"On some computational aspects of equilibrium business cycle theory,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 449-470, July.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON & Rajnish MEHRA, 1988. "On some computational Aspects of Equilibrium Business Cycle Theory," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 8810, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1985. "Implicit Contracts: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 1144-1175, September.
- Christiano, Lawrence J & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1992.
"Current Real-Business-Cycle Theories and Aggregate Labor-Market Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 430-450, June.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1990. "Current real business cycle theories and aggregate labor market fluctuations," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 90, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1990. "Current real business cycle theories and aggregate labor market fluctuations," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 24, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wright, Randall D, 1988. "The Observational Implications of Labor Contracts in a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 530-551, October.
- Hiroshi Osano, 1988. "Real Business Cycles in a Dynamic Labor Contract Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 809, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Pascal Bénassy, 2006. "Dynamic models with non clearing markets," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590433, HAL.
- Carlos Borondo, 1994. "La rigidez nominal de los precios de la Nueva Economía Keynesiana: una panorámica," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 245-288, May.
- Claudia M. Buch, 2008. "The Great Risk Shift? Income Volatility in an International Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 2465, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic equilibrium ; labour market ; income ; risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:imefth:9007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.