Calculating short-run adjustments: Sensitivity to non-linearities in a representative agent framework
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 1984.
"Debt, Deficits and Finite Horizons,"
NBER Working Papers
1389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, John B & Uhlig, Harald, 1990.
"Solving Nonlinear Stochastic Growth Models: A Comparison of Alternative Solution Methods,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, January.
- John B. Taylor & Harald Uhlig, 1990. "Solving Nonlinear Stochastic Growth Models: A Comparison of Alternative Solution Methods," NBER Working Papers 3117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ric D. Herbert & Peter Stemp, 2000. "Exploiting Model Structure to Solve the Dynamics of a Macro Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 266, CESifo Group Munich.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B. & Mehra, Rajnish, 1989.
"On some computational aspects of equilibrium business cycle theory,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 449-470, July.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & John B. DONALDSON & Rajnish MEHRA, 1988. "On some computational Aspects of Equilibrium Business Cycle Theory," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 8810, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1987. "Current account dynamics in a finite horizon model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 299-313, November.
- Dotsey, Michael & Mao, Ching Sheng, 1992. "How well do linear approximation methods work? : The production tax case," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-58, February.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1981.
"Tobin's Marginal q and Average a : A Neoclassical Interpretation,"
457, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982. "Tobin's Marginal q and Average q: A Neoclassical Interpretation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 213-24, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:27:y:2003:i:3:p:357-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.