How well do linear approximation methods work? : The production tax case
No abstract is available for this item.
- Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S., 1995.
"Interest rate rules vs. money growth rules a welfare comparison in a cash-in-advance economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 247-267, November.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 1995. "Interest rate rules vs. money growth rules: a welfare comparison in a cash-in-advance economy," Working Paper 9504, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Beaudry, Paul & Guay, Alain, 1996. "What do interest rates reveal about the functioning of real business cycle models?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1661-1682.
- King, Robert G. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1999. "Resuscitating real business cycles," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 927-1007 Elsevier.
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2000. "Resuscitating Real Business Cycles," RCER Working Papers 467, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2000. "Resuscitating Real Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 7534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Babus, Ana & de Vries, Casper G., 2010. "Global stochastic properties of dynamic models and their linear approximations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 817-824, May.
- Ana Babus & Casper G. de Vries, 2010. "Global Stochastic Properties of Dynamic Models and their Linear Approximations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-081/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thomas A. Lubik, 2007. "Non-stationarity and instability in small open-economy models even when they are "closed"," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 393-412.
- Kose, M. Ayhan, 2002. "Explaining business cycles in small open economies: 'How much do world prices matter?'," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 299-327, March.
- Felipe Meza & Erwan Quintin, 2005. "Financial crises and total factor productivity," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0105, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Shea, Paul, 2010. "Adaptive learning with a unit root: An application to the current account," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 179-190, February.
- Ronald B. Davies & Paul Shea, 2003. "Adaptive Learning with a Unit Root: An Application to the Current Account," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-15, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 10 Jun 2003.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & Sébastien Villemot, 2013. "Taking Perturbation to the Accuracy Frontier: A Hybrid of Local and Global Solutions," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 307-325, October.
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei & Villemot, Sébastien, 2011. "Taking Perturbation to the Accuracy Frontier: A Hybrid of Local and Global Solutions," Dynare Working Papers 6, CEPREMAP, revised Jul 2012.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & Sébastien Villemot, 2012. "Taking Perturbation to the Accuracy Frontier: A Hybrid of Local and Global Solutions," Post-Print hal-00813057, HAL.
- Stemp, Peter J. & Herbert, Ric D., 2003. "Calculating short-run adjustments: Sensitivity to non-linearities in a representative agent framework," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 357-379, January.
- Marc-Andre Letendre, 2000. "Linear Approximation Methods and International Real Business Cycles with Incomplete Asset Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1539, Econometric Society.
- Fernandez-Villaverde, Jesus & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan F., 2006. "Solving DSGE models with perturbation methods and a change of variables," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2509-2531, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:29:y:1992:i:1:p:25-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed