How well do linear approximation methods work? : The production tax case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S., 1995.
"Interest rate rules vs. money growth rules a welfare comparison in a cash-in-advance economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 247-267, November.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 1995. "Interest rate rules vs. money growth rules: a welfare comparison in a cash-in-advance economy," Working Paper 9504, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Beaudry, Paul & Guay, Alain, 1996. "What do interest rates reveal about the functioning of real business cycle models?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1661-1682.
- King, Robert G. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1999.
"Resuscitating real business cycles,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 927-1007
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2000. "Resuscitating Real Business Cycles," RCER Working Papers 467, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2000. "Resuscitating Real Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 7534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Babus, Ana & de Vries, Casper G., 2010.
"Global stochastic properties of dynamic models and their linear approximations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 817-824, May.
- Ana Babus & Casper G. de Vries, 2010. "Global Stochastic Properties of Dynamic Models and their Linear Approximations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-081/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thomas A. Lubik, 2007. "Non-stationarity and instability in small open-economy models even when they are "closed"," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 393-412.
- Kose, M. Ayhan, 2002. "Explaining business cycles in small open economies: 'How much do world prices matter?'," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 299-327, March.
- Felipe Meza & Erwan Quintin, 2005. "Financial crises and total factor productivity," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0105, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Shea, Paul, 2010.
"Adaptive learning with a unit root: An application to the current account,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 179-190, February.
- Ronald B. Davies & Paul Shea, 2003. "Adaptive Learning with a Unit Root: An Application to the Current Account," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-15, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 10 Jun 2003.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & Sébastien Villemot, 2013.
"Taking Perturbation to the Accuracy Frontier: A Hybrid of Local and Global Solutions,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 307-325, October.
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei & Villemot, Sébastien, 2011. "Taking Perturbation to the Accuracy Frontier: A Hybrid of Local and Global Solutions," Dynare Working Papers 6, CEPREMAP, revised Jul 2012.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & Sébastien Villemot, 2012. "Taking Perturbation to the Accuracy Frontier: A Hybrid of Local and Global Solutions," Post-Print hal-00813057, HAL.
- Stemp, Peter J. & Herbert, Ric D., 2003. "Calculating short-run adjustments: Sensitivity to non-linearities in a representative agent framework," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 357-379, January.
- Marc-Andre Letendre, 2000. "Linear Approximation Methods and International Real Business Cycles with Incomplete Asset Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1539, Econometric Society.
- Fernandez-Villaverde, Jesus & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan F., 2006. "Solving DSGE models with perturbation methods and a change of variables," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2509-2531, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:29:y:1992:i:1:p:25-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.