Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by Using Quadrature Methods and Value-Function Iterations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duffy, John & McNelis, Paul D., 2001.
"Approximating and simulating the stochastic growth model: Parameterized expectations, neural networks, and the genetic algorithm,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1273-1303, September.
- Paul McNelis & John Duffy, 1998. "Approximating and Simulating the Stochastic Growth Model: Parameterized Expectations, Neural Networks, and the Genetic Algorithm," GE, Growth, Math methods 9804004, EconWPA, revised 14 May 1998.
- Karen Kopecky & Richard Suen, 2010.
"Finite State Markov-chain Approximations to Highly Persistent Processes,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 701-714, July.
- Kopecky, Karen A. & Suen, Richard M. H., 2009. "Finite State Markov-Chain Approximations to Highly Persistent Processes," MPRA Paper 15122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kopecky, Karen A. & Suen, Richard M. H., 2009. "Finite State Markov-Chain Approximations to Highly Persistent Processes," MPRA Paper 17201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karen A. Kopecky & Richard M. H. Suen, 2009. "Finite State Markov-Chain Approximations to Highly Persistent Processes," Working Papers 200904, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised May 2009.
- Tarik Ocaktan & Michel Juillard, 2008.
"Méthodes de simulation des modèles stochastiques d'équilibre général,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 183(2), pages 115-126.
- Michel Juillard & Tarik Ocaktan, 2008. "Méthodes de simulation des modèles stochastiques d'équilibre général," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 115-126.
- Michel Juillard & Tarik Ocaktan, 2008. "Méthodes de simulation des modèles stochastiques d'équilibre général," Post-Print hal-00813425, HAL.
- Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Svaiter, B.F., 2007. "Holder continuity of the policy function approximation in the value function approximation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 629-639, June.
- S. Sirakaya & Stephen Turnovsky & M. Alemdar, 2006.
"Feedback Approximation of the Stochastic Growth Model by Genetic Neural Networks,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 185-206, May.
- Sibel Sirakaya & Stephen Turnovsky & N.M. Alemdar, 2005. "Feedback Approximation of the Stochastic Growth Model by Genetic Neural Networks," Working Papers UWEC-2006-03-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Manuel S. Santos, 2000. "Accuracy of Numerical Solutions using the Euler Equation Residuals," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1377-1402, November.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1991. "Minimum weighted residual methods for solving aggregate growth models," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 49, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- John Rust, 1997. "A Comparison of Policy Iteration Methods for Solving Continuous-State, Infinite-Horizon Markovian Decision Problems Using Random, Quasi-random, and Deterministic Discretizations," Computational Economics 9704001, EconWPA.
- Wilfredo Leiva Maldonado & Benar Fux Svaiter, 2001.
"On the accuracy of the estimated policy function using the Bellman contraction method,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(15), pages 1-8.
- Wilfredo L. Maldonado & Benar F. Svaiter, 2002. "On the accuracy of the estimated policy function using the Bellman contraction method," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 30, Society for Computational Economics.
- Zhu, Junjun & Xie, Shiyu, 2011. "Asymmetric Shocks, Long-term Bonds and Sovereign Default," MPRA Paper 28236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuanyuan Chen & Stuart Fowler, 2016. "Hybrid Perturbation-Projection Method for Solving DSGE Asset Pricing Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 649-667, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:8:y:1990:i:1:p:49-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.