Solving the Stochastic Growth Model by a Discrete-State-Space, Euler-Equation Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Moreira, Humberto Luiz Ataíde, 2006. "Solving Euler Equations: Classical Methods and the C^1 Contraction Mapping Method Revisited," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 60(2), November.
- Andrea Gamba & Alexander Triantis, 2008. "The Value of Financial Flexibility," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(5), pages 2263-2296, October.
- Taylor, John B & Uhlig, Harald, 1990.
"Solving Nonlinear Stochastic Growth Models: A Comparison of Alternative Solution Methods,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, January.
- John B. Taylor & Harald Uhlig, 1989. "Solving Nonlinear Stochastic Growth Models: A Comparison of Alternative Solution Methods," NBER Working Papers 3117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Richter & Nathaniel Throckmorton & Todd Walker, 2014.
"Accuracy, Speed and Robustness of Policy Function Iteration,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 445-476, December.
- Todd B. Walker & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2014. "Accuracy, Speed and Robustness of Policy Function Iteration," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- William A. Barnett & Yi Liu & Haiyang Xu & Mark Jensen, 1996.
"The CAPM Risk Adjustment Needed for Exact Aggregation over Financial Assets,"
- William Barnett & Yi Liu & Haiyang Xu & Mark Jensen, 2012. "The CAPM Risk Adjustment Needed for Exact Aggregation over Financial Assets," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201215, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Maldonado, Wilfredo L. & Svaiter, B.F., 2007. "Holder continuity of the policy function approximation in the value function approximation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 629-639, June.
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei & Valli, Fernando, 2010.
"Solving the incomplete markets model with aggregate uncertainty using the Krusell-Smith algorithm,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 42-49, January.
- Lilia Maliar & Fernando Valli & Serguei Maliar, 2009. "Solving the incomplete markets model with aggregate uncertainty using the Krusell-Smith algorithm," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lilia Maliar & Fernando Valli & Seguei Maliar, 2009. "Matlab code for "Solving the incomplete markets model with aggregate uncertainty using the Krusell-Smith algorithm"," QM&RBC Codes 180, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sefton, J. A., 2000. "A solution method for consumption decisions in a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 1097-1119, June.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1991. "Minimum weighted residual methods for solving aggregate growth models," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 49, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wilfredo Leiva Maldonado & Benar Fux Svaiter, 2001.
"On the accuracy of the estimated policy function using the Bellman contraction method,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(15), pages 1-8.
- Wilfredo L. Maldonado & Benar F. Svaiter, 2002. "On the accuracy of the estimated policy function using the Bellman contraction method," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 30, Society for Computational Economics.
- Michael Dotsey & Ching-Sheng Mao, 1990. "How well do linear approximation methods work? results for suboptimal dynamic equilibria," Working Paper 90-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:8:y:1990:i:1:p:19-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.