Fiscal reaction rules in numerical macro models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederico Finan & Robert J. Tetlow, 1999. "Optimal control of large, forward-looking models efficient solutions and two examples," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Bart Turtelboom & Peter Isard & Eswar S Prasad, 1998. "Multimod Mark III; The Core Dynamic and Steady State Model," IMF Occasional Papers 164, International Monetary Fund.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1998. "The A-K Model: It's Past, Present, and Future," NBER Working Papers 6684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Gary S., 2010.
"A reliable and computationally efficient algorithm for imposing the saddle point property in dynamic models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 472-489, March.
- Gary S. Anderson, 2010. "A reliable and computationally efficient algorithm for imposing the saddle point property in dynamic models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "On the Determination of the Public Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 940-971, October.
- Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 1997. "QUEST II. A Multi-Country Business Cycle and Growth Model," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 123, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Mitchell, Peter R. & Sault, Joanne E. & Wallis, Kenneth F., 2000. "Fiscal policy rules in macroeconomic models: principles and practice," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 171-193, April.
- Andrew T. Levin & John H. Rogers & Ralph W. Tryon, 1997. "A guide to FRB/Global," International Finance Discussion Papers 588, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kozicki, Sharon & Tinsley, P. A., 2001. "Term structure views of monetary policy under alternative models of agent expectations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 149-184, January.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Robert J. Barro, 1995. "Optimal Debt Management," NBER Working Papers 5327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margarida Duarte & Alexander L. Wolman, 2002.
"Regional inflation in a currency union: fiscal policy vs. fundamentals,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
746, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Duarte, Margarida & Wolman, Alexander L., 2002. "Regional inflation in a currency union: fiscal policy vs. fundamentals," Working Paper Series 0180, European Central Bank.
- Duarte, Margarida & Wolman, Alexander L., 2008.
"Fiscal policy and regional inflation in a currency union,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 384-401, March.
- Margarida Duarte & Alexander L. Wolman, 2003. "Fiscal policy and regional inflation in a currency union," Working Paper 03-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Jan Willem Van den End, 2016.
"A macroprudential approach to address liquidity risk with the loan-to-deposit ratio,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 237-253, February.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2013. "A macroprudential approach to address liquidity risk with the Loan-to-Deposit ratio," DNB Working Papers 372, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Markus Leibrecht & Martin Schneider, 2006. "AQM-06: The Macro economic Model of the OeNB," Working Papers 132, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy ; Debt;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrw:rwp01-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.