A macroprudential approach to address liquidity risk with the Loan-to-Deposit ratio
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jan Willem Van den End, 2016. "A macroprudential approach to address liquidity risk with the loan-to-deposit ratio," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 237-253, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jobst, Andreas A., 2014.
"Measuring systemic risk-adjusted liquidity (SRL)—A model approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 270-287.
- Andreas Jobst, 2012. "Measuring Systemic Risk-Adjusted Liquidity (SRL); A Model Approach," IMF Working Papers 12/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Chadha, Jagjit S. & Corrado, Luisa, 2012.
"Macro-prudential policy on liquidity: What does a DSGE model tell us?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 37-62.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado, 2011. "Macro-prudential Policy on Liquidity: What does a DSGE Model tell us?," Studies in Economics 1108, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado, 2011. "Macro-prudential Policy on Liquidity: What Does a DSGE Model Tell Us?," CEIS Research Paper 193, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 02 May 2011.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2009.
"Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(6), pages 2201-2238, June.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lasse Heje Pederson & Markus K Brunnermeier, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," FMG Discussion Papers dp580, Financial Markets Group.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market liquidity and funding liquidity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24478, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 12939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathias Drehmann & Claudio Borio & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2012. "Characterising the financial cycle: don't lose sight of the medium term!," BIS Working Papers 380, Bank for International Settlements.
- Betz, Frank & Oprică, Silviu & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Sarlin, Peter, 2014. "Predicting distress in European banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 225-241.
- Richard Johnson, 2001. "Fiscal reaction rules in numerical macro models," Research Working Paper RWP 01-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Raghuram Rajan & Jeremy C. Stein, 2002.
"Banks as Liquidity Providers: An Explanation for the Coexistence of Lending and Deposit-Taking,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 33-73, February.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Raghuram G. Rajan & Jeremy C. Stein, 1998. "Banks as liquidity providers: an explanation for the co-existence of lending and deposit-taking," Proceedings 582, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Raghuram Rajan & Jeremy C. Stein, 1999. "Banks as Liquidity Providers: An Explanation for the Co-Existence of Lending and Deposit-Taking," NBER Working Papers 6962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Michael R King & James Yetman, 2011. "Weathering the financial crisis: good policy or good luck?," BIS Working Papers 351, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mark Mink & Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Jakob de Haan, 2012.
"Measuring coherence of output gaps with an application to the euro area,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 217-236, April.
- Mark Mink & Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Jakob de Haan, 2007. "Measuring Synchronicity And Co-Movement Of Business Cycles With An Application To The Euro Area," CAMA Working Papers 2007-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jakob de Haan & Jan Jacobs & Mark Mink, 2007. "Measuring Synchronicity and Co-movement of Business Cycles with an Application to the Euro Area," CESifo Working Paper Series 2112, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mathias Drehmann & Claudio Borio & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2011.
"Anchoring Countercyclical Capital Buffers: The role of Credit Aggregates,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(4), pages 189-240, December.
- Mathias Drehmann & Claudio Borio & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2011. "Anchoring countercyclical capital buffers: the role of credit aggregates," BIS Working Papers 355, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2017. "Non-performing loans and Financial Development: New Evidence," MPRA Paper 75964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2014. "What do we know about the effects of macroprudential policy?," DNB Working Papers 440, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed & Sakti, Muhammad Rizky Prima, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy and Financing Behaviour in Dual Banking System: Bank-Level Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 2017-5, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Bennani, T. & Després, M. & Dujardin, M. & Duprey, T. & Kelber, A., 2014. "Macroprudential framework:key questions applied to the French case," Occasional papers 9, Banque de France.
- Daniel C Hardy & Philipp Hochreiter, 2014. "A Simple Macroprudential Liquidity Buffer," IMF Working Papers 14/235, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial stability; Banks; Liquidity; Regulation;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-03-16 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-03-16 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .