Is China "exporting deflation"?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey M.B. Tootell, 1998. "Globalization and U.S. inflation," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 21-33.
- Jose Manuel Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 1997. "The evolving external orientation of manufacturing: a profile of four countries," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 53-81.
- W. Michael Cox & Jahyeong Koo, 2003. "China: awakening giant," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, number 2003a.
- Robert G. Valletta, 2003. "Is our IT manufacturing edge drifting overseas?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue oct10.
- William A. Testa & Jay Liao & Alexei Zelenev, 2003. "Midwest manufacturing and trade with China," Chicago Fed Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Nov.
- Jane E. Ihrig & Jaime R. Marquez, 2003. "An empirical analysis of inflation in OECD countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 765, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Vincent Hogan, 1998. "Explaining the Recent Behavior of Inflation and Unemployment in the United States," IMF Working Papers 98/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge A Chan-Lau & Stephen Tokarick, 1999. "Why Has Inflation in the United States Remained So Low? Reassessing the Importance of Labor Costs and the Price of Imports," IMF Working Papers 99/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Ana L. Revenga, 1992. "Exporting Jobs?The Impact of Import Competition on Employment and Wages in U. S. Manufacturing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 255-284.
- W. Michael Cox & Jahyeong Koo, 2003. "China: awakening giant," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep, pages 1-8.
- Phillip Swagel, 1995. "Import prices and the competing goods effect," International Finance Discussion Papers 508, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- César Calderón & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2010. "What Drives Inflation in the World?," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.), Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Robert Anderton & Alessandro Galesi & Marco Lombardi & Filippo di Mauro, 2010. "Key Elements of Global Inflation," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.), Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Hickey, Ronan & Osborne, Jenny, 2004. "The Chinese Economy: Emergence and Evolution," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 67-91, July.
- Döhrn, Roland & Brüstle, Alena & Middendorf, Torge & Schmidt, Torsten, 2006. "Die wirtschaftliche Entwicklung im Ausland: Nachlassende Expansion," RWI Konjunkturberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, vol. 57(2), pages 83-108.
- Granville, Brigitte & Mallick, Sushanta & Zeng, Ning, 2011. "Chinese exchange rate and price effects on G3 import prices," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 427-440.
- Chengsi Zhang, 2016. "How Has Globalisation Affected Inflation in China?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 301-313, February.
- Alpaslan AKÇORAOĞLU, 2012. "Yeni Açık Ekonomi Makroiktisat Teorisi ve Para Politikasının Uluslararası Boyutları," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 23(85), pages 57-82.
More about this item
KeywordsExports - China;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2004-03-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2004-03-07 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2004-03-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:791. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .