The Risk-Adjusted Monetary Policy Rule
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Günter Coenen & Anders Warne, 2014.
"Risks to Price Stability, the Zero Lower Bound, and Forward Guidance: A Real-Time Assessment,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(2), pages 7-54, June.
- Coenen, Günter & Warne, Anders, 2013. "Risks to price stability, the zero lower bound and forward guidance: A real-time assessment," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Coenen, Günter & Warne, Anders, 2013. "Risks to price stability, the zero lower bound and forward guidance: a real-time assessment," Working Paper Series 1582, European Central Bank.
- Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter & Christoffel, Kai, 2008. "The new area-wide model of the euro area: a micro-founded open-economy model for forecasting and policy analysis," Working Paper Series 944, European Central Bank.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Summer’s End — and a reading list to catch up on what you may have missed
by thebusinesscycleblog in The business cycle blog on 2016-09-03 18:41:38
More about this item
KeywordsEffective Lower Bound ; Inflation Targeting ; Monetary Policy Rule ; Risk ; Risky Steady State;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2016-08-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2016-08-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-08-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2016-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.