The Risk-Adjusted Monetary Policy Rule
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Günter Coenen & Anders Warne, 2014.
"Risks to Price Stability, the Zero Lower Bound, and Forward Guidance: A Real-Time Assessment,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(2), pages 7-54, June.
- Coenen, Günter & Warne, Anders, 2013. "Risks to price stability, the zero lower bound and forward guidance: A real-time assessment," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Coenen, Günter & Warne, Anders, 2013. "Risks to price stability, the zero lower bound and forward guidance: a real-time assessment," Working Paper Series 1582, European Central Bank.
- Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter & Christoffel, Kai, 2008. "The new area-wide model of the euro area: a micro-founded open-economy model for forecasting and policy analysis," Working Paper Series 944, European Central Bank.
- Timothy S. Hills & Taisuke Nakata & Sebastian Schmidt, 2016. "The Risk of Returning to the Effective Lower Bound : An Implication for Inflation Dynamics After Lift-Off," FEDS Notes 2016-02-12-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Summer’s End — and a reading list to catch up on what you may have missed
by thebusinesscycleblog in The business cycle blog on 2016-09-03 18:41:38
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:48:y:2017:i:2017-01:p:317-396 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael T. Kiley & John M. Roberts, 2017. "Monetary Policy in a Low Interest Rate World," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 48(1 (Spring), pages 317-396.
- Brainard, Lael, 2018. "Sustaining Full Employment and Inflation around Target : a speech at the Forecasters Club of New York, New York, New York, May 31, 2018," Speech 1005, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brainard, Lael, 2017. "Understanding the Disconnect between Employment and Inflation with a Low Neutral Rate : a speech at The Economic Club of New York New York, New York, September 5, 2017," Speech 969, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:ecb:ecbrbu:2016:0029:1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEffective Lower Bound ; Inflation Targeting ; Monetary Policy Rule ; Risk ; Risky Steady State;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2016-08-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2016-08-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-08-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2016-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryan Wolfslayer) or (Keisha Fournillier). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .