Report NEP-CBA-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Hürtgen, Patrick, 2016. "Inflation expectations, disagreement, and monetary policy," Discussion Papers 31/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Marc Dordal-i-Carreras & Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Johannes Wieland, 2016. "Infrequent but Long-Lived Zero-Bound Episodes and the Optimal Rate of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 22510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christensen, Jens H. E. & Krogstrup, Signe, 2016. "A Portfolio Model of Quantitative Easing," Working Paper Series 2016-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 23 Aug 2017.
- Antonio Mele & Radoslaw Stefanski, 2016. "Velocity in the Long Run: Money and Structural Transformation," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201610, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Dmitriy Sergeyev, 2016. "Optimal Macroprudential and Monetary Policy in a Currency Union," 2016 Meeting Papers 463, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Severin Bernhard & Till Ebner, 2016. "Cross-border Spillover Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policies on Swiss Asset Prices," Working Papers 2016-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Cruz-Rodríguez, Alexis, 2016. "An empirical assessment of exchange arrangements and inflation performance," MPRA Paper 73005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taisuke Nakata & Sebastian Schmidt, 2016. "The Risk-Adjusted Monetary Policy Rule," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-061, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Stephen Williamson, 2016. "Interest on Reserves, Interbank Lending, and Monetary Policy," 2016 Meeting Papers 428, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nyorekwa, Enock Twinoburyo & Odhiambo, Nicholas Mbaya, 2016. "Can monetary policy drive economic growth? Empirical evidence from Tanzania," Working Papers 21122, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Kuester, Keith & Müller, Gernot, 2016. "The Case for Flexible Exchange Rates in a Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 11432, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Arteta & M. Ayhan Kose & Marc Stocker & Temel Taskin, 2016. "Negative Interest Rate Policies: Sources and Implications," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1609, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson & Patrick Sun & Daniel Villar, 2016. "The Elusive Costs of Inflation: Price Dispersion during the U.S. Great Inflation," NBER Working Papers 22505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Araujo, Luiz Nelson, 2016. "Dissemination of Information by the Federal Reserve System: An Overview and Benchmark," MPRA Paper 73185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andritzky, Jochen & Christofzik, Désirée I. & Feld, Lars P. & Scheuering, Uwe, 2016. "A mechanism to regulate sovereign debt restructuring in the euro area," Working Papers 04/2016, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.