Optimal recall period length in consumer payment surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2009.
"Methodological Innovations in Collecting Spending Data: The HRS Consumption and Activities Mail Survey,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 435-459.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2008. "Methodological Innovations in Collecting Spending Data The HRS Consumption and Activities Mail Survey," Working Papers 646, RAND Corporation.
- Marco Angrisani & Arie Kapteyn & Scott Schuh, 2014.
"Measuring Household Spending and Payment Habits: The Role of "Typical" and "Specific" Time Frames in Survey Questions,"
NBER Chapters,in: Improving the Measurement of Consumer Expenditures, pages 414-440
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Angrisani & Arie Kapteyn & Scott Schuh, 2012. "Measuring household spending and payment habits: the role of “typical” and “specific” time frames in survey questions," Working Papers 12-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kevin Foster & Erik Meijer & Scott Schuh & Michael A. Zabek, 2011. "The 2009 survey of consumer payment choice," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Clarke, Philip M. & Fiebig, Denzil G. & Gerdtham, Ulf-G., 2008. "Optimal recall length in survey design," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1275-1284, September.
- Naeem Ahmed & Matthew Brzozowski & Thomas Crossley, 2006. "Measurement errors in recall food consumption data," IFS Working Papers W06/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greene, Claire & Schuh, Scott & Stavins, Joanna, 2018. "The 2012 diary of consumer payment choice," Research Data Report 18-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Greene, Claire & O'Brien, Shaun & Schuh, Scott, 2017. "U. S. consumer cash use, 2012 and 2015: an introduction to the Diary of Consumer Payment Choice," Research Data Report 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Angrisani, Marco & Foster, Kevin & Hitczenko, Marcin, 2014. "The 2011 and 2012 Surveys of Consumer Payment Choice: technical appendix," Research Data Report 14-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Angrisani, Marco & Foster, Kevin & Hitczenko, Marcin, 2015. "The 2013 Survey of Consumer Payment Choice: technical appendix," Research Data Report 15-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer payments; stochastic recall models; survey design; mean-squared error; bias;
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbwp:13-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .