Methodological Innovations in Collecting Spending Data: The HRS Consumption and Activities Mail Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoderlein, Stefan & Winter, Joachim, 2010.
"Structural measurement errors in nonseparable models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 432-440, August.
- Hoderlein, Stefan & Winter, Joachim, 2009. "Structural Measurement Errors in Nonseparable Models," Discussion Papers in Economics 9192, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Hoderlein, Stefan & Winter, Joachim, 2010. "Structural measurement errors in nonseparable models," Munich Reprints in Economics 19445, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Joachim Winter, 2009. "Structural Measurement Errors in Nonseparable Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 750, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2011. "Economic Preparation for Retirement," NBER Chapters,in: Investigations in the Economics of Aging, pages 77-113 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Angrisani & Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2015. "The Effect of Housing and Stock Wealth Losses on Spending in the Great Recession," Working Papers WR-1101, RAND Corporation.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2012. "Measuring Total Household Spending in a Monthly Internet Survey Evidence from the American Life Panel," Working Papers WR-939, RAND Corporation.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Joachim K. Winter, 2014.
"Asking Households about Expenditures: What Have We Learned?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Improving the Measurement of Consumer Expenditures, pages 23-50
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Joachim K. Winter, 2013. "Asking Households About Expenditures: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 19543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:1-2:y:2013:i::p:60-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2016. "Consumption Smoothing During the Financial Crisis: The Effect of Unemployment on Household Spending," Working Papers wp353, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:30:y:2009:i:3-4:p:435-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.