Wealth Dynamics and Active Saving at Older Ages
In: Improving the Measurement of Consumer Expenditures
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
12667.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:12667||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Menahem E. Yaari, 1965. "Uncertain Lifetime, Life Insurance, and the Theory of the Consumer," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 137-150.
- Michael D. Hurd, 1999.
"Mortality Risk and Consumption by Couples,"
NBER Working Papers
7048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2009.
"Methodological Innovations in Collecting Spending Data: The HRS Consumption and Activities Mail Survey,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 30(Special I), pages 435-459, December.
- Michael Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2008. "Methodological Innovations in Collecting Spending Data: The HRS Consumption and Activities Mail Survey," Working Papers 646, RAND Corporation.
- Martin Browning & Annamaria Lusardi, 1996.
"Household Saving: Micro Theories and Micro Facts,"
96-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Michael Hurd & F. Thomas Juster & James P. Smith, 2003. "Enhancing the Quality of Data on Income: Recent Innovations from the HRS," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 38(3).
- Daniel Feenberg & Elisabeth Coutts, 1993. "An introduction to the TAXSIM model," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 189-194.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.