The Effects of the Financial Crisis on Actual and Anticipated Consumption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2009.
"Methodological Innovations in Collecting Spending Data: The HRS Consumption and Activities Mail Survey,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 435-459.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2008. "Methodological Innovations in Collecting Spending Data The HRS Consumption and Activities Mail Survey," Working Papers 646, RAND Corporation.
- Melvin Stephens, 2004.
"Job Loss Expectations, Realizations, and Household Consumption Behavior,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 253-269, February.
- Melvin Stephens, Jr., 2003. "Job Loss Expectations, Realizations, and Household Consumption Behavior," NBER Working Papers 9508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gruber, Jonathan, 1997. "The Consumption Smoothing Benefits of Unemployment Insurance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 192-205, March.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2009.
"Shocks, Stocks, and Socks: Smoothing Consumption Over a Temporary Income Loss,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 7(6), pages 1169-1192, December.
- Martin Browning & Thomas F. Crossley, 2004. "Shocks, stocks and socks: smoothing consumption over a temporary income loss," CAM Working Papers 2004-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley, 2003. "Shocks, Stocks and Socks," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-07, McMaster University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravn, Morten O. & Sterk, Vincent, 2017.
"Job uncertainty and deep recessions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 125-141.
- Morten O. Ravn & Vincent Sterk, 2012. "Job Uncertainty and Deep Recessions," Discussion Papers 1501, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised Dec 2014.
- Vincent Sterk & Morten Ravn, 2013. "Job Uncertainty and Deep Recessions," 2013 Meeting Papers 921, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ravn, Morten O. & Sterk, Vincent, 2015. "Job uncertainty and deep recessions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86324, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Purvi Sevak & Lucie Schmidt & Onur Altindag, 2012. "The Great Recession, Older Workers with Disabilities, and Implications for Retirement Security," Working Papers wp277, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .