How consumers pay: adoption and use of payments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Arango & Varya Taylor, 2009. "The Role of Convenience and Risk in Consumers' Means of Payment," Discussion Papers 09-8, Bank of Canada.
- Ron Borzekowski & K. Kiser Elizabeth & Ahmed Shaista, 2008.
"Consumers' Use of Debit Cards: Patterns, Preferences, and Price Response,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(1), pages 149-172, February.
- Ron Borzekowski & Elizabeth K. Kiser & Shaista Ahmed, 2006. "Consumers' use of debit cards: patterns, preferences, and price response," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Borzekowski, Ron & Kiser, Elizabeth K., 2008.
"The choice at the checkout: Quantifying demand across payment instruments,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 889-902, July.
- Ron Borzekowski & Elizabeth K. Kiser, 2006. "The choice at the checkout: quantifying demand across payment instruments," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wilko Bolt & David Humphrey & Roland Uittenbogaard, 2008. "Transaction Pricing and the Adoption of Electronic Payments: A Cross-Country Comparison," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(1), pages 89-123, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Manjong, 2014.
"Constrained or unconstrained price for debit card payment?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 53-65.
- Manjong Lee, 2013. "Constrained or Unconstrained Price for Debit Card Payment?," Discussion Paper Series 1308, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Zhang, David Hao, 2016. "How do people pay rent?," Research Data Report 16-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Wang, Zhu & Wolman, Alexander L., 2016. "Payment choice and currency use: Insights from two billion retail transactions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 94-115.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbwp:12-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .