How do people pay rent?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klee, Elizabeth, 2008. "How people pay: Evidence from grocery store data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 526-541, April.
- Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2012. "How consumers pay: adoption and use of payments," Working Papers 12-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2016.
"Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by US consumers,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(2), pages 293-325, May.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2012. "Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by U. S. consumers," Working Papers 12-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sergei Koulayev & Marc Rysman & Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2015. "Explaining adoption and use of payment instruments by U.S. consumers," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ching, Andrew T. & Hayashi, Fumiko, 2010.
"Payment card rewards programs and consumer payment choice,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1773-1787, August.
- Andrew Ching & Fumiko Hayashi, 2006. "Payment card rewards programs and consumer payment choice," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 06-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Ching, Andrew & Hayashi, Fumiko, 2008. "Payment Card Rewards Programs and Consumer Payment Choice," MPRA Paper 8458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Sexton, 2015. "Automatic Bill Payment and Salience Effects: Evidence from Electricity Consumption," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 97(2), pages 229-241, May.
- Benjamin Edelman & Julian Wright, 2015. "Price Coherence and Excessive Intermediation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 130(3), pages 1283-1328.
- Shy, Oz, 2013. "How many cards do you use?," Working Papers 13-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Wang, Zhu & Wolman, Alexander L., 2014. "Payment Choice and the Future of Currency: Insights from Two Billion Retail Transactions," Working Paper 14-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Michael Cohen & Marc Rysman, 2012. "Payment choice with consumer panel data," Working Papers 13, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Greene, Claire & Rysman, Marc & Schuh, Scott & Shy, Oz, 2014. "Costs and benefits of building faster payment systems: the U.K. experience and implications for the United States," Current Policy Perspectives 14-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Jean‐Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2011.
"Must‐Take Cards: Merchant Discounts And Avoided Costs,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 462-495, June.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2008. "Must-Take Cards: Merchant Discounts and Avoided Costs," IDEI Working Papers 496, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2010.
"Effects of the Financial Crisis and Great Recession on American Households,"
NBER Working Papers
16407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & Susann Rohwedder, 2010. "Effects of the Financial Crisis and Great Recession on American Households," Working Papers 810, RAND Corporation.
- Arango, Carlos & Huynh, Kim P. & Sabetti, Leonard, 2015. "Consumer payment choice: Merchant card acceptance versus pricing incentives," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 130-141.
- Oz Shy & Zhu Wang, 2011. "Why Do Payment Card Networks Charge Proportional Fees?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1575-1590, June.
More about this item
Keywordspayment instrument choice; rental payment; rent;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2016-09-18 (Banking)
- NEP-PAY-2016-09-18 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbdr:16-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .