Report NEP-MKT-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5258450 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Bøker Lund & Laura Mørch Andersen & Katherine O’Doherty Jensen, 2012. "The emergence of diverse organic consumers: Who are they and how do they shape demand?," IFRO Working Paper 2012/5, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Andrea Mantovani & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2012. "The strategic interplay between bundling and merging in complementary markets," Working Papers 2012/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Rehme, Sarina & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Marketing and sales: Successful peacekeeping," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2011-11, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2012. "How consumers pay: adoption and use of payments," Working Papers 12-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Thierry BLAYAC & Patrice BOUGETTE & Christian MONTET, 2012. "How Consumer Information Curtails Market Power in the Funeral Industry," Working Papers 12-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2012.
- Kienzle, Stephanie & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Cause-Related Marketing," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2009-04, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Bruno Durand & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2012. "French e-grocery models: a comparison of deliveries performances," Post-Print halshs-00690092, HAL.
- Abdelmoumene, Ahmed, 2011. "Direct-to-Consumer-Marketing in der Pharmaindustrie," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2007-04, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Matsuoka, Takayasu, 2012. "Retail Price Stickiness, Market Structure and Distribution Channels," Research Center for Price Dynamics Working Paper Series 4, Research Center for Price Dynamics, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.