The Role of Convenience and Risk in Consumers' Means of Payment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kosse, Anneke, 2013.
"Do newspaper articles on card fraud affect debit card usage?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5382-5391.
- Kosse, Anneke, 2011. "Do newspaper articles on card fraud affect debit card usage?," Working Paper Series 1389, European Central Bank.
- Anneke Kosse, 2012. "Do newspaper articles on card fraud affect debit card usage?," DNB Working Papers 339, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Charles M. Kahn & José M. Liñares-Zegarra, 2016. "Identity Theft and Consumer Payment Choice: Does Security Really Matter?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 121-159, August.
- Carlos Arango & Kim Huynh & Leonard Sabetti, 2011.
"How Do You Pay? The Role of Incentives at the Point-of-Sale,"
Staff Working Papers
11-23, Bank of Canada.
- Arango, Carlos & Huynh, Kim P. & Sabetti, Leonard, 2011. "How do you pay? The role of incentives at the point-of-sale," Working Paper Series 1386, European Central Bank.
- Stavins, Joanna, 2013. "Security of retail payments: the new strategic objective," Public Policy Discussion Paper 13-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Scott Schuh & Joanna Stavins, 2012. "How consumers pay: adoption and use of payments," Working Papers 12-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- repec:kap:jfsres:v:52:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10693-017-0270-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Kahn & José M. Liñares-Zegarra & Joanna Stavins, 2017.
"Are there Social Spillovers in Consumers’ Security Assessments of Payment Instruments?,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 5-34, October.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Liñares-Zegarra, José Manuel & Stavins, Joanna, 2016. "Are there social spillovers in consumers’ security assessments of payment instruments?," Working Papers 16-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:09-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.