A new approach to raising Social Security’s earliest eligibility age
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kelly Haverstick & Margarita Sapozhnikov & Robert Triest & Natalia Zhivan, 2007. "A New Approach to Raising Social Security's Earliest Eligibility Age," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2007-19, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2007.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:crr:issbrf:ib2007-7-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L., 2005.
"The social security early entitlement age in a structural model of retirement and wealth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 441-463, February.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2002. "The Social Security Early Entitlement Age in a Structural Model of Retirement and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 9183, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2002. "The Social Security Early Entitlement Age in a Structural Model of Retirement and Wealth," Working Papers wp029, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Steven Sass & Mauricio Soto & Natalia Zhivan, 2006. "Has the Displacement of Older Workers Increased?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2006-17, Center for Retirement Research, revised Sep 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David C. Stapleton, "undated". "Employment Support for the Transition to Retirement: Can a New Program Help Older Workers Continue to Work and Protect Those Who Cannot?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports aca13fdc8ba2439486551946d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher & Jorge D. Ramos-Mercado, 2016. "Calculating Expected Social Security Benefits by Race, Education, and Claiming Age," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2016-14, Center for Retirement Research.
- Natalia Zhivan & Steven A. Sass & Margarita Sapozhnikov & Kelly Haverstick, 2008. "An "Elastic" Earliest Eligibility Age for Social Security," Issues in Brief ib2008-8-2, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2008.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6248 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial security ; Retirement income;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbpp:08-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.