Report NEP-AGE-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gisela Hostenkamp & Michael Stolpe, 2008. "Optimal Health and Retirement Policies amid Population Aging," Kiel Working Papers 1428, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Montizaan, Raymond & Cörvers, Frank & de Grip, Andries, 2008. "Training Background and Early Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 3504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin, John P. & Whitehouse, Edward, 2008. "Reforming Retirement-Income Systems: Lessons from the Recent Experiences of OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kelly Haverstick & Margarita Sapozhnikov & Robert K. Triest & Natalia Zhivan, 2008. "A new approach to raising Social Security’s earliest eligibility age," Public Policy Discussion Paper 08-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Alex Armstrong & Nick Draper & Ed Westerhout, 2008. "The impact of demographic uncertainty on public finances in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 104, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200858 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ekkehard Ernst, 2008. "Coping with Labour Shortages: How to bring outsiders back to the labour market," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 619, OECD Publishing.