Productivity and its Drivers in Finnish Primary Care 1988-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"A general methodology for bootstrapping in non-parametric frontier models,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(6), pages 779-802.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1998. "A General Methodology for Bootstrapping in Nonparametric Frontier Models," Papers 9811, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Léopold Simar & Paul Wilson, 2000.
"Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: The State of the Art,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 49-78, January.
- Simar, L. & Wilson, P.W., 1999. "Statistical Inference in Nonparametric Frontier Models: the State of the Art," Papers 9904, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Tsybakov, A.B. & Korostelev, A.P. & Simar, L., 1992. "Efficient Estimation of Monotone Boundaries," Papers 9209, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- O. B. Olesen & N. C. Petersen, 1995. "Chance Constrained Efficiency Evaluation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 442-457, March.
- Kneip, Alois & Park, Byeong U. & Simar, L opold, 1998. "A Note On The Convergence Of Nonparametric Dea Estimators For Production Efficiency Scores," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(06), pages 783-793, December.
- Luoma, Arto & Luoto, Jani & Siivonen, Erkki, 2003. "Growth, Institutions and Productivity: An empirical analysis using the Bayesian approach," Research Reports 104, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kiander, Jaakko & Venetoklis, Takis, 2004. "Spending Preferences of Public Sector Officials. Survey Evidence from the Finnish Central Government," Research Reports 114, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Unto Häkkinen, 2005. "The impact of changes in Finland's health care system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 101-118.
- Kiander, Jaakko & Hjerppe, Reino, 2004. "Technology Policy and Knowledge-based Growth in Small Countries," Research Reports 110, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Juha Laine & Miika Linna & Unto Häkkinen & Anja Noro, 2005. "Measuring the productive efficiency and clinical quality of institutional long-term care for the elderly," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 245-256.
- Newhouse, Joseph P., 1994. "Frontier estimation: How useful a tool for health economics?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 317-322, October.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Simai, Mihály, 2003. "Practical Guide for Active National Policy Makers - what Science and Technology Policy Can and Cannot Do?," Research Reports 103, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
- Venetoklis, Takis, 2001. "Business Subsidies and Bureaucratic Behaviour," Research Reports 79, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melanie Cozad & Bruno Wichmann, 2013. "Efficiency of health care delivery systems: effects of health insurance coverage," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(29), pages 4082-4094, October.
- Luoma, Kalevi & Moisio, Antti & Aaltonen, Juho, 2007. "Secessions of Municipal Health Centre Federations: Expenditure and Productivity Effects," Discussion Papers 425, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Aaltonen, Juho, 2007. "Determinants of Health Care Expenditures in Finnish Hospital Districts 1993-2005," Discussion Papers 429, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary care; health centres; productivity; bootstrap; Local public economics; Kunnallistalous; Public services; Julkiset palvelut; Effectiveness of public services; Julkisten palvelujen vaikuttavuus; C150 - Statistical Simulation Methods; Monte Carlo Methods; Bootstrap Methods; D610 - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis (contingent valuation); I110 - Analysis of Health Care Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2006-07-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HEA-2006-07-09 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .