Spending Preferences of Public Sector Officials. Survey Evidence from the Finnish Central Government
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Gould, 2000. "Interpreting logistic regression in all its forms," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(53).
- Alberto F. Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1999. "Budget Deficits and Budget Institutions," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Institutions and Fiscal Performance, pages 13-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casas-Pardo, Jose & Puchades-Navarro, Miguel, 2001. "A Critical Comment on Niskanen's Model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 107(1-2), pages 147-167, April.
- Niskanen, William A, 1975. "Bureaucrats and Politicians," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 617-643, December.
- José Casas-Pardo & Miguel Puchades-Navarro, 2001. "A Critical Comment on Niskanen's Model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 147-167, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Järviö, Maija-Liisa & Luoma, Kalevi & Räty, Tarmo & Aaltonen, Juho, 2005. "Productivity and its Drivers in Finnish Primary Care 1988-2003," Research Reports 118, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Lindemann, Henrik, 2015. "Regulatory Objectives and the Intensity of Unbundling in Electricity Markets," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-544, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lindemann, Henrik, 2015. "Budgetary Interests and the Degree of Unbundling in Electricity Markets - An Empirical Analysis for OECD Countries," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-543, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
KeywordsBureaucratic behaviour; budgetary determinants; budgetary process; Economic growth; Taloudellinen kasvu; Macroeconomic policy; Talouspolitiikka; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot; D730 - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption; H610 - National Budget; Budget Systems; H830 - Public Administration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2006-07-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2006-07-09 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.