Who Gains from Credited Forest Carbon Sinks: Finland and other Annex I Countries in Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reimund Schwarze, 2001. "The "Crunch issue" of additional sinks," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 397-401, September.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997.
"Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications,"
Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Ali Douai & Matthieu Montalban, 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Post-Print hal-00798913, HAL.
- Heikki Kemppi & Adriaan Perrels & Antti Lehtilä, 2001. "Assessment of the Macro-Economic Effects of Domestic Climate Policies for Finland," Research Reports 82, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
More about this item
KeywordsBonn Agreement; Carbon sequestration; CGE model; Global economic analysis; Emission reduction; GTAP-E; Kyoto Protocol; Economic growth; Taloudellinen kasvu; Energy; Energia; Environment; Ympäristö; International comparisons; Kansainväliset vertailut; Taxation and Social Transfers; Julkisen talouden rahoitus ja tulonsiirrot; C680 - Computable General Equilibrium Models; F000 - International Economics: General; O300 - Technological Change; Research and Development: General; O500 - Economywide Country Studies: General; Q400 - Energy: General; Q500 - Environmental Economics: General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.