Fiscal Policy and CO2 Emissions of New Passenger Cars in the EU
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Van Den Bijgaart, Inge & Nijland, Hans & Michielsen, Thomas, 2018. "Fiscal policy and CO2 emissions of new passenger cars in the EU," Other publications TiSEM 1d2ea483-9adf-4875-9df0-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Thomas Michielsen & Reyer Gerlagh & Inge van den Bijgaart & Hans Nijland, 2015. "Fiscal policy and CO2 emissions of new passenger cars in the EU," CPB Discussion Paper 302, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristian Huse & Claudio Lucinda, 2014.
"The Market Impact and the Cost of Environmental Policy: Evidence from the Swedish Green Car Rebate,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(578), pages 393-419, August.
- Huse, Cristian & Lucinda, Claudio, 2013. "The Market Impact and the Cost of Environmental Policy: Evidence from the Swedish Green Car Rebate," MPRA Paper 48905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mabit, Stefan L., 2014. "Vehicle type choice under the influence of a tax reform and rising fuel prices," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 32-42.
- Hennessy, Hugh & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011.
"The impact of tax reform on new car purchases in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7059-7067.
- Hennessy, Hugh & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Impact of Tax Reform on New Car Purchases in Ireland," Papers WP349, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciccone, Alice, 2015. "Environmental Effects of a Vehicle Tax Reform: Empirical Evidence from Norway," Memorandum 03/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Adler & Stefanie Peer & Tanja Sinozic, 2019. "Autonomous, Connected, Electric Shared vehicles (ACES) and public finance: an explorative analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-005/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ciccone, Alice, 2018. "Environmental effects of a vehicle tax reform: Empirical evidence from Norway," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 141-157.
- L. (Lisa B.) Ryan & Andrew J. Kelly & Ivan Petrov & Yulu Guo & Sarah La Monaca, 2018. "An Assessment of the Social Costs and Benefits of Vehicle Tax Reform in Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/9906, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Anna Matas Prat & Josep Lluís Raymond Bara & Jorge Andrés Domínguez Moreno, 2016. "Changes in fuel economy: An analysis of the Spanish car market," Working Papers wpdea1608, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Anna Matas Prat & Josep Lluís Raymond Bara & Jorge Andrés Domínguez Moreno, 2016.
"Changes in fuel economy: An analysis of the Spanish car market,"
wpdea1608, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Anna Matas & José-Luis Raymond & Andrés Domínguez, 2016. "Changes in fuel economy: An analysis of the Spanish car market," Working Papers 2016/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle Registration Taxes; Fuel Taxes; CO2 Emissions;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-05-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-05-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2015-05-09 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2015-05-09 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2015.32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.