Report NEP-ENE-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap," Working Papers 2015.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marie-Laure Nauleau & Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Philippe Quirion, 2015. "Energy Efficiency Policy with Price-quality Discrimination," Working Papers 2015.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anna Alberini & Charles Towe, 2015. "Information v. Energy Efficiency Incentives: Evidence from Residential Electricity Consumption in Maryland," Working Papers 2015.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2015. "On the Mechanism of International Technology Diffusion for Energy Technological Progress," Working Papers 2015.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michelsen, Carl Christian & Madlener, Reinhard, 2015. "Beyond Technology Adoption: Homeowner Satisfaction with Newly Adopted Residential Heating Systems," FCN Working Papers 1/2015, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Carlota Perez, 2014. "A Green and Socially Equitable Direction for the ICT Paradigm," Globelics Working Paper Series 2014-01, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Beatriz Martínez & Hipòlit Torró, 2015. "European Natural Gas Seasonal Effects on Futures Hedging," Working Papers 2015.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Charles F. Mason & Lucija A. Muehlenbachs & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2015. "The Economics of Shale Gas Development," Working Papers 2015.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aurélien Saussay, 2015. "Can the US shale revolution be duplicated in europe ?," Sciences Po publications 2015-10, Sciences Po.
- Simone Tagliapietra, 2015. "The Future of Renewable Energy in the Mediterranean. Translating Potential into Reality," Working Papers 2015.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francisco J. Bahamonde-Birke & Tibor Hanappi, 2015. "The Potential of Electromobility in Austria: An Analysis Based on Hybrid Choice Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1472, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jakub Nowotarski & Bidong Liu & Rafal Weron & Tao Hong, 2015. "Improving short term load forecast accuracy via combining sister forecasts," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/05, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Daniel Huppmann & Sauleh Siddiqui, 2015. "An Exact Solution Method for Binary Equilibrium Problems with Compensation and the Power Market Uplift Problem," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1475, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pothen, Frank & Fink, Kilian, 2015. "A political economy of China's export restrictions on rare earth elements," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-025, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Jozef Baruni & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2015. "Volatility spillovers across petroleum markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1093, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Héctor M. Núñez & Andrés Trujillo-Barrera, 2015. "Impact of U.S. Biofuel Policy in the Presence of Drastic Climate Conditions," Working papers DTE 585, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Dusan Drabik & Pavel Ciaian & Jan Pokrivcak, 2014. "Biofuels and Vertical Price Transmission: The Case of the U.S. Corn, Ethanol, and Food Markets," LICOS Discussion Papers 35114, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jan Siegmeier & Linus Mattauch & Max Franks & David Klenert & Anselm Schultes & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2015. "A Public Finance Perspective on Climate Policy: Six Interactions That May Enhance Welfare," Working Papers 2015.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Max Franks & Ottmar Edenhofer & Kai Lessmann, 2015. "Why Finance Ministers Favor Carbon Taxes, Even if They Do not Take Climate Change into Account," Working Papers 2015.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jan Fagerberg & Staffan Laestadius & Ben R. Martin, 2015. "The Triple Challenge for Europe: The Economy, Climate Change and Governance," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150422, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2015. "Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones: The Case of Carbon Trading in China," Working Papers 2015.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Melanie Heugues & Alessandro Tavoni, 2015. "Luring Others into Climate Action: Coalition Formation Games with Threshold and Spillover Effects," Working Papers 2015.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paolo Falbo & Juri Hinz & Cristian Pelizzari, 2015. "Risk Aversion in Modeling of Cap-and-Trade Mechanisms and Optimal Design of Emission Markets," Research Paper Series 359, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Maryse Labriet & Laurent Drouet & Marc Vielle & Richard Loulou & Amit Kanudia & Alain Haurie, 2015. "Assessment of the Effectiveness of Global Climate Policies Using Coupled Bottom-up and Top-down Models," Working Papers 2015.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Daniel M. Bodansky & Seth A. Hoedl & Gilbert E. Metcalf & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Facilitating Linkage of Heterogeneous Regional, National, and Sub-National Climate Policies Through a Future International Agreement," Working Papers 2015.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Inge van den Bijgaart & Hans Nijland & Thomas Michielsen, 2015. "Fiscal Policy and CO2 Emissions of New Passenger Cars in the EU," Working Papers 2015.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jean Pierre Huiban & Camilla Mastromarco & Antonio Musolesi & Michel Simioni, 2015. "The impact of pollution abatement investments on technology: Porter hypothesis revisited," SEEDS Working Papers 0815, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2015.
- Elorri Igos & Benedetto Rugani & Sameer Rege & Enrico Benetto & Laurent Drouet & Dan Zachary & Tom Hass, 2015. "Implications of Weak Near-term Climate Policies on Long-term Mitigation Pathways," Working Papers 2015.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.