Report NEP-REG-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Alberini & Charles Towe, 2015. "Information v. Energy Efficiency Incentives: Evidence from Residential Electricity Consumption in Maryland," Working Papers 2015.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Birg, Laura, 2015. "Pharmaceutical regulation, mandatory substitution, and generic competition," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 241, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2015. "Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones: The Case of Carbon Trading in China," Working Papers 2015.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giannis Vardas & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Time Scale Externalities and the Management of Renewable Resources," Working Papers 2015.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kolesnik, Georgiy, 2015. "Modelling "race to the bottom" effect on the self-regulated markets," MPRA Paper 64138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalen, Dag Morten & Locatelli, Marilena & Strom, Steinar, 2015. "An equilibrium model estimated on pharmaceutical data," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201518, University of Turin.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Inge van den Bijgaart & Hans Nijland & Thomas Michielsen, 2015. "Fiscal Policy and CO2 Emissions of New Passenger Cars in the EU," Working Papers 2015.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marie-Laure Nauleau & Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Philippe Quirion, 2015. "Energy Efficiency Policy with Price-quality Discrimination," Working Papers 2015.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.