Oil Security Short- and Long-Term Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Marilyn A., 2001. "Market failures and barriers as a basis for clean energy policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1197-1207, November.
- Andrews-Speed, Philip, 1999. "The politics of petroleum and the Energy Charter Treaty as an effective investment regime," Journal of Energy Finance & Development, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 117-135, June.
- Popp, David C., 2001. "The effect of new technology on energy consumption," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 215-239, July.
- Stanford, Anna, 1997. "A vision of a sustainable energy future," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 417-422.
- Sagar, A. D. & Holdren, J. P., 2002. "Assessing the global energy innovation system: some key issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 465-469, May.
- Mills, Evan, 2003. "Risk transfer via energy-savings insurance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 273-281, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weisser, Hellmuth, 2007. "The security of gas supply--a critical issue for Europe?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Annalisa Zezza, 2007. "The economic and environmental sustainability of biofuel production," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, November.
- Christian Egenhofer & Kyriakos Gialoglou & Giacomo Luciani & Maroeska Boots & Martin Scheepers & Valeria Costantini & Francesco Gracceva & Anil Markandya & Giorgio Vicini, 2004. "Market-based Options for Security of Energy Supply," Working Papers 2004.117, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsOil; Security; Energy;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-REG-2004-11-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2004.115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .