Effects of air quality regulation on the destination choice of relocating plants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John A. List & W. Warren McHone & Daniel L. Millimet, 2003. "Effects of air quality regulation on the destination choice of relocating plants," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 657-678, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- John Mullahy, 1997. "Instrumental-Variable Estimation Of Count Data Models: Applications To Models Of Cigarette Smoking Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 586-593, November.
- Tim Jeppesen & John A. List & Henk Folmer, 2002.
"Environmental Regulations and New Plant Location Decisions: Evidence from a Meta-Analysis,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 19-49.
- Henk Folmer & Tim Jeppesen & John List, 2002. "Environmental Regulations and New Plant Location Decisions: Evidence from a Meta-Analysis," Natural Field Experiments 00511, The Field Experiments Website.
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Windmeijer, F A G & Silva, J M C Santos, 1997.
"Endogeneity in Count Data Models: An Application to Demand for Health Care,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 281-294, May-June.
- Frank Windmeijer & Joao Santos Silva Santos Silva, 1996. "Endogeneity in count data models; an application to demand for health care," IFS Working Papers W96/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- John A. List, 2001.
"Do Explicit Warnings Eliminate the Hypothetical Bias in Elicitation Procedures? Evidence from Field Auctions for Sportscards,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1498-1507, December.
- John List, 2001. "Do explicit warnings eliminate the hypothetical bias in elicitation procedures? Evidence from field auctions for sportscards," Framed Field Experiments 00163, The Field Experiments Website.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas A. Carr, 2011. "The Intergovernmental Fiscal Effects of the Clean Air Act," Public Finance Review, , vol. 39(6), pages 810-830, November.
- Jeffrey Flory & Uri Gneezy & Kenneth Leonard & John List, 2012. "Sex, competitiveness, and investment in offspring: On the origin of preferences," Artefactual Field Experiments 00072, The Field Experiments Website.
- Edward Manderson & Richard Kneller, 2012.
"Environmental Regulations, Outward FDI and Heterogeneous Firms: Are Countries Used as Pollution Havens?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(3), pages 317-352, March.
- Richard Kneller & Edward Manderson, 2009. "Environmental Regulations, Outward FDI and Heterogeneous Firms: Are Countries Used as Pollution Havens?," Discussion Papers 09/28, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- List, John A. & McHone, W. Warren & Millimet, Daniel L., 2004.
"Effects of environmental regulation on foreign and domestic plant births: is there a home field advantage?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 303-326, September.
- John List & Warren McHone & Daniel Millimet, 2004. "Effects of environmental regulation on foreign and domestic plant births: is there a home field advantage?," Natural Field Experiments 00492, The Field Experiments Website.
- Ben Kheder, Sonia & Zugravu, Natalia, 2012. "Environmental regulation and French firms location abroad: An economic geography model in an international comparative study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 48-61.
- T. Verbeke & M. De Clercq, 2003. "Environmental policy uncertainty, policy coordination and relocation decisions," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/208, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Wolfgang Keller & Arik Levinson, 2000. "Environmental Regulations and FDI Inflows to U.S. States," Working Papers gueconwpa~00-00-06, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Oates, Wallace, 2001. "A Reconsideration of Environmental Federalism," Discussion Papers dp-01-54, Resources For the Future.
- Hallsworth, Michael & List, John A. & Metcalfe, Robert D. & Vlaev, Ivo, 2017.
"The behavioralist as tax collector: Using natural field experiments to enhance tax compliance,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 14-31.
- John List & Robert Metcalfe & Michael Taylor & Ivo Vlaev, 2014. "The behavioralist as tax collector: Using natural field experiments to enhance tax compliance," Natural Field Experiments 00391, The Field Experiments Website.
- Michael Hallsworth & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Ivo Vlaev, 2014. "The Behavioralist As Tax Collector: Using Natural Field Experiments to Enhance Tax Compliance," NBER Working Papers 20007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John A. List, 2014.
"Using Field Experiments to Change the Template of How We Teach Economics,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 81-89, June.
- John List, 2013. "Using field experiments to change the template of how we teach economics," Artefactual Field Experiments 00389, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Anuj Joshua Mathew & Arijit Mukherjee, 2011.
"Environmental Regulation: An Incentive for Foreign Direct Investment,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 568-578, August.
- Joshua Mathew Anuj & Bouwe Dijkstra & Arijit Mukherjee, "undated". "Environmental Regulation: An Incentive for Foreign Direct Investment," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000002, EcoMod.
- Daniel Millimet & John List, 2004.
"The Case of the Missing Pollution Haven Hypothesis,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 239-262, August.
- John List & Daniel Millimet, 2004. "The Case of the Missing Pollution Haven Hypothesis," Natural Field Experiments 00493, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jingbo Cui & GianCarlo Moschini, 2018. "Firm Internal Network, Environmental Regulation, and Plant Death," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 18-wp585, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bialek, Sylwia & Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2015.
"Do stringent environmental policies deter FDI? M&A versus Greenfi eld,"
Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy
113179, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sylwia Bialek & Alfons J. Weichenrieder & Alfons Weichenrieder, 2015. "Do Stringent Environmental Policies Deter FDI? M&A versus Greenfield," CESifo Working Paper Series 5262, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno De Borger & Amihai Glazer, 2015. "Inducing political action by workers," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 1117-1144, April.
- cui, jingbo & ji, yongjie, 2016. "Emission Leakage: Evidence from the US Multi-plant Firms," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236058, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bouwe R. Dijkstra & Anuj J. Mathew & Arijit Mukherjeea, 2011. "Strict environmental policy: An incentive for FDI," Faculty Working Papers 08/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Matthew A. Cole & Robert J. R. Elliott, 2005. "FDI and the Capital Intensity of "Dirty" Sectors: A Missing Piece of the Pollution Haven Puzzle," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 530-548, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feb:natura:00502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel). General contact details of provider: http://www.fieldexperiments.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.