Dynamic consistency in denmark: A longitudinal field experiment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gine, Xavier & Goldberg, Jessica & Silverman, Dan & Yang, Dean, 2012.
"Revising commitments : field evidence on the adjustment of prior choices,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6093, The World Bank.
- Xavier Giné & Jessica Goldberg & Dan Silverman & Dean Yang, 2012. "Revising Commitments: Field Evidence on the Adjustment of Prior Choices," NBER Working Papers 18065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoel, Jessica B. & Schwab, Benjamin & Hoddinott, John, 2016. "Self-control exertion and the expression of time preference: Experimental results from Ethiopia," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 136-146.
- Meier, Stephan & Sprenger, Charles, 2010. "Stability of Time Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 4756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fiore, Annamaria, 2009. "Experimental Economics: Some Methodological Notes," MPRA Paper 12498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Dean & Anja Sautmann, 2014. "Credit Constraints and the Measurement of Time Preferences," Working Papers 2014-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Drouhin, 2017. "Non stationary additive utility and time consistency," Working Papers halshs-01238584, HAL.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & He, Haoran & Martinsson, Peter & Qin, Ping & Sutter, Matthias, 2012.
"Household decision making in rural China: Using experiments to estimate the influences of spouses,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 525-536.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & He, Haoran & Martinsson, Peter & Qin, Ping & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Household Decision Making in Rural China: Using Experiments to Estimate the Influences of Spouses," Working Papers in Economics 465, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & He, Haoran & Martinsson, Peter & Qin, Ping & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Household Decision Making in Rural China: Using Experiments to Estimate the Influences of Spouses," IZA Discussion Papers 5127, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fredrik Carlsson & Haoran He & Peter Martinsson & Ping Qin & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Household Decision Making in Rural China: Using Experiments to Estimate the Influences of Spouses," Working Papers 2010-20, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Yang, Xiaojun & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2012. "Intra-household decisions making on intertemporal choices: An experimental study in rural China," Working Papers in Economics 537, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Drouhin, 2016. "Non stationary additive utility and time consistency," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01238584, HAL.
- Koch, Alexander K. & Nafziger, Julia, 2016. "Goals and bracketing under mental accounting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 305-351.
- McLeish, Kendra N. & Oxoby, Robert J., 2007. "Gender, Affect and Intertemporal Consistency: An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2663, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Janssens, Wendy & Kramer, Berber & Swart, Lisette, 2017.
"Be patient when measuring hyperbolic discounting: Stationarity, time consistency and time invariance in a field experiment,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 77-90.
- Wendy Janssens & Berber Kramer & Lisette Swart, 2015. "Be patient when measuring Hyperbolic Discounting: Stationarity, Time Consistency and Time Invariance in a Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-097/V, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Apr 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feb:artefa:00060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel). General contact details of provider: http://www.fieldexperiments.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.