Climate, trade and water: A “grand coalition”?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horn, Henrik & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2008. "The Permissible Reach of National Environmental Policies," Working Paper Series 739, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Jun 2008.
- Michael O. Moore, 2011.
"Implementing Carbon Tariffs: A Fool’s Errand?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(10), pages 1679-1702, October.
- Michael Owen Moore, 2010. "Implementing Carbon Tariffs: A Fool's Errand?," Working Papers 2010-02, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Moore, Michael O., 2010. "Implementing carbon tariffs : a fool's errand ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5359, The World Bank.
- Messerlin, Patrick A., 2010. "Climate change and trade policy : from mutual destruction to mutual support," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5378, The World Bank.
- Nicole A. MATHYS & Jaime DE MELO, 2010. "Trade and Climate Change: The Challenges Ahead," Working Papers P14, FERDI.
- Monjon, Stéphanie & Quirion, Philippe, 2010.
"How to design a border adjustment for the European Union Emissions Trading System?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5199-5207, September.
- S. Monjon & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "How to design a border adjustment for the European Union Emissions Trading System?," Post-Print hal-00719254, HAL.
- Stéphanie Monjon & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "How to Design a Border Adjustment for the European Union Emissions Trading System?," Working Papers 2010.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hoekstra, Arjen, 2010. "The relation between international trade and freshwater scarcity," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-05, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Arrow Kenneth J. & Cohen Linda & David Paul A. & Hahn Robert W. & Kolstad Charles D. & Lane Lee & Montgomery W. David & Nelson Richard R. & Noll Roger G. & Smith Anne E., 2009. "A Statement on the Appropriate Role for Research and Development in Climate Policy," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-4, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaime de Melo & Nicole A. Mathys, 2012. "Concilier les politiques commerciales et les politiques climatiques," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 20(2), pages 57-81.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fdi:wpaper:610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferdifr.html .