Climate Variability and Migration: Evidence from Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zaneta Kubik & Mathilde Maurel, 2016. "Climate Variability and Migration: Evidence from Tanzania," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01225366, HAL.
- Mathilde MAUREL & Zaneta KUBIK, 2014. "Climate Variability and Migration: Evidence from Tanzania," Working Papers P104, FERDI.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robalino, Juan & Jimenez, José & Chacón, Adriana, 2015.
"The Effect of Hydro-Meteorological Emergencies on Internal Migration,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 438-448.
- Robalino, Juan & Jimenez, José & Chacon, Adriana, 2013. "The Effect of Hydro-meteorological Emergencies on Internal Migration," Discussion Papers dp-13-17-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Michel Beine & Lionel Jeusette, 2018.
"A Meta-Analysis of the Literature on Climate Change and Migration,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
7417, CESifo Group Munich.
- Beine, Michel & Jeusette, Lionel, 2019. "A Meta-Analysis of the Literature on Climate Change and Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 12639, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michel Beine & Lionel Jeusette, 2018. "A Meta-Analysis of the Literature on Climate Change and Migration," CREA Discussion Paper Series 18-05, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Michel Beine & Lionel Jeusette, 2019. "A Meta-Analysis of the literature on Climate Change and Migration," CREA Discussion Paper Series 19-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Esther Delesalle, 2019. "Good Or Bad Timing? The Effects Of Productivity Shocks On Education And On Schooling Performance," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2019021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fdi:wpaper:1592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferdifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.