Global Production Networks and Information Technology: The Case of Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyan Jovanovic & Rafael Rob, 1989. "The Growth and Diffusion of Knowledge," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 569-582.
- Cantwell, John & Santangelo, Grazia D., 1999. "The frontier of international technology networks: sourcing abroad the most highly tacit capabilities," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 101-123, March.
- Rauch, James E., 1999. "Networks versus markets in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 7-35, June.
- Paul M Swamidass & Masaaki Kotabe, 1993. "Component Sourcing Strategies of Multinationals: An Empirical Study of European and Japanese Multinationals," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(1), pages 81-99, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shin-Horng Shen & Meng-Chun Liu & Hui-Tzu Shih, 2003. "R&D Services and Global Production Networks: A Taiwanese Perspective," Economics Study Area Working Papers 52, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- repec:spr:scient:v:82:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0039-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chao-Tung Wen & Jun-Ming Chen, 2014. "Taiwan: linkage-based Clusters of Innovation – the case of Taiwan’s IT industry," Chapters,in: Global Clusters of Innovation, chapter 9, pages 222-246 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chen, Shin-Horng & Wen, Pei-Chang, 2016. "Post Catch-up with Market Cultivation and Product Servicizing: Case of Taiwan's Transportation Equipment Industries," AGI Working Paper Series 2016-16, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Chen, Shin-Horng, 2004. "Taiwanese IT firms' offshore R&D in China and the connection with the global innovation network," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 337-349, March.
- Michael C. Haung & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2016. "Computable General Equilibrium Assessment Of A Compound Disaster In Northern Taiwan," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 89-106, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ewc:wpaper:wp46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brenda Higashimoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewchius.html .