A General Equilibrium Assessment on a Compound Disaster in Northern Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shin-Horng Chen, 2002. "Global Production Networks and Information Technology: The Case of Taiwan," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 249-265.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe & Kenji Gasawa & Hideo Hashimoto, 2010. "Textbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modelling," Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan, number 978-0-230-28165-3.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Investing in Resilience: Ensuring a Disaster-Resistant Future," ADB Reports RPT125182-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 21 May 2013.
- Adam Rose & Shu‐Yi Liao, 2005. "Modeling Regional Economic Resilience to Disasters: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Water Service Disruptions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 75-112, February.
- P. K. Narayan, 2003. "Macroeconomic impact of natural disasters on a small island economy: evidence from a CGE model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 721-723.
- Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2006. "The deregulation of Japan's electricity industry," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 230-246, March.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2014. "Japanese manufacturing facing post-Fukushima power crisis: a dynamic computable general equilibrium analysis with foreign direct investment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(17), pages 2010-2020, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Michael C. Haung & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2016. "Computable General Equilibrium Assessment Of A Compound Disaster In Northern Taiwan," Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 89-106, July.
- Hajime Tanaka & Michael C Huang, 2021. "Impact assessment and a fiscal recovery policy for tsunami risk: GIS and the general equilibrium approach in Hakodate city, Japan," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 48(5), pages 1144-1160, June.
- Safarzyńska, Karolina & Brouwer, Roy & Hofkes, Marjan, 2013. "Evolutionary modelling of the macro-economic impacts of catastrophic flood events," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 108-118.
- Paul Raschky, 2007. "Estimating the effects of risk transfer mechanisms against floods in Europe and U.S.A.: A dynamic panel approach," Working Papers 2007-05, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Masato Yamazaki & Atsushi Koike & Yoshinori Sone, 2018. "A Heuristic Approach to the Estimation of Key Parameters for a Monthly, Recursive, Dynamic CGE Model," Economics of Disasters and Climate Change, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 283-301, October.
- Armbruster, Ginger & Endicott-Popovsky, Barbara & Whittington, Jan, 2012. "Are we prepared for the economic risk resulting from telecom hotel disruptions?," International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 55-65.
- Juan C. Surís-Regueiro & José L. Santiago, 2016. "An Input-Output methodological proposal to quantifying socio economic impacts linked to supply shocks," Working Papers 1603, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Dinar, Ariel, 2012. "Economy-wide implications of direct and indirect policy interventions in the water sector: lessons from recent work and future research needs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6068, The World Bank.
- Aaron B. Gertz & James B. Davies & Samantha L. Black, 2019.
"A CGE Framework for Modeling the Economics of Flooding and Recovery in a Major Urban Area,"
Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 39(6), pages 1314-1341, June.
- Aaron B. Gertz & James Davies, 2015. "A CGE Framework for Modelling the Economics of Flooding and Recovery in a Major Urban Area," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20152, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Noy, Ilan & Vu, Tam Bang, 2010.
"The economics of natural disasters in a developing country: The case of Vietnam,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 345-354, August.
- Ilan Noy & Tam Bang Vu, 2009. "The Economics of Natural Disasters in a Developing Country: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers 200903, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Tanaka, Ayumu, 2015.
"The impacts of natural disasters on plants' growth: Evidence from the Great Hanshin-Awaji (Kobe) earthquake,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 31-41.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2013. "The Impacts of Natural Disasters on Plants' Growth: Evidence from the Great Hanshin-Awaji (Kobe) Earthquake," Discussion papers 13051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- AZOMAHOU, Théophile & BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & NGUYEN-VAN, Phu, 2009.
"Promoting clean technologies under imperfect competition,"
LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE
2009011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Théophile T. Azomahou & Raouf Boucekkine & Phu Nguyen-Vanc, 2009. "Promoting clean technologies under imperfect competition," Working Papers 2009_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Makena Coffman & Ilan Noy, 2009. "In the Eye of the Storm: Coping with Future Natural Disasters in Hawaii," Working Papers 200904, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Li Yingzhu & Su Bin & Shi Xunpeng, 2017. "Economic, Social, and Environmental Impacts of Energy Subsidies: A Case Study of Malaysia," Chapters, in: Han Phoumin & Shigeru Kimura (ed.), Institutional Policy and Economic Impacts of Energy Subsidies Removal in East Asia, chapter 2, pages 15-32, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Qin Fan & Meri Davlasheridze, 2019. "Economic Impacts Of Migration And Brain Drain After Major Catastrophe: The Case Of Hurricane Katrina," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(01), pages 1-21, February.
- Yasuyuki Todo & Kentaro Nakajima & Petr Matous, 2015.
"How Do Supply Chain Networks Affect The Resilience Of Firms To Natural Disasters? Evidence From The Great East Japan Earthquake,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 209-229, March.
- TODO Yasuyuki & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & Petr MATOUS, 2013. "How Do Supply Chain Networks Affect the Resilience of Firms to Natural Disasters? Evidence from the Great East Japan Earthquake," Discussion papers 13028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2014.
"Modeling the Role of Inventories and Heterogeneity in the Assessment of the Economic Costs of Natural Disasters,"
Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 34(1), pages 152-167, January.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2014. "Modeling the Role of Inventories and Heterogeneity in the Assessment of the Economic Costs of Natural Disasters," Post-Print hal-01239785, HAL.
- Jahn, Malte, 2013. "Economics of extreme weather events in cities: Terminology and regional impact models," HWWI Research Papers 143, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Mahsa Ghandi & Abbas Roozbahani, 2020. "Risk Management of Drinking Water Supply in Critical Conditions Using Fuzzy PROMETHEE V Technique," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 34(2), pages 595-615, January.
- Hossain, Sharif M. & Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2020.
"Welfare and equity impacts of cross-border factor mobility in Bangladesh: A general equilibrium analysis,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 172-184.
- Sharif M. Hossain & Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2019. "Welfare and Equity Impacts of Cross-Border Factor Mobility in Bangladesh: A General Equilibrium Analysis," GRIPS Discussion Papers 18-22, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2014-04-18 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:14-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.