European Labor Share Dynamics: An Institutional Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawless, Martina & Whelan, Karl T., 2011.
"Understanding the dynamics of labor shares and inflation,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 121-136, June.
- Karl Whelan & Martina Lawless, 2007. "Understanding the dynamics of labor shares and inflation," Open Access publications 10197/220, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Whelan, Karl & Lawless, Martina, 2007. "Understanding the dynamics of labor shares and inflation," Working Paper Series 784, European Central Bank.
- Lawless, Martina & Whelan, Karl, 2007. "Understanding the Dynamics of Labour Shares and Inflation," Research Technical Papers 4/RT/07, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, "undated".
"The dynamics of wages and employment in a model of monopolistic competition and efficient bargaining,"
Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003
03, Society for Computational Economics.
- Pasquale Commedatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2003. "The dynamics of wages and employment in a model of monopolistic competition and efficient bargaining," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp085, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2003. "The dynamics of wages and employment in a model of monopolistic competition and efficient bargaining," DEGIT Conference Papers c008_024, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid, 2003. "The dynamics of wages and employment in a model of monopolistic competition and efficient bargaining," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 982, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- D., Ivan, 2017. "Stability of the labour shares: evidence from OECD economies," MPRA Paper 79822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Behar, 2015. "Comparing the Employment-Output Elasticities of Expatriates and Nationals in the Gulf Cooperation Council," IMF Working Papers 15/191, International Monetary Fund.
- Bental, Benjamin & Demougin, Dominique, 2010. "Declining labor shares and bargaining power: An institutional explanation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 443-456, March.
- Aretz, Bodo & Busl, Claudia & Gürtzgen, Nicole & Hogrefe, Jan & Kappler, Marcus & Steffes, Susanne & Westerheide, Peter, 2009. "Endbericht zum Forschungsauftrag fe 13/08: "Ursachenanalyse der Verschiebung in der funktionalen Einkommensverteilung in Deutschland" (Aktenzeichen I A 3 - Vw 3170/08/10035)," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 110510.
- Roberto Torrini, 2005.
"Profit Share and Returns on Capital Stock in Italy: the Role of Privatisations behind the Rise of the 1990s,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0671, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Torrini, Roberto, 2005. "Profit share and returns on capital stock in Italy: the role of privatisations behind the rise of the 1990s," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19915, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:zbw:caprev:157913 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mirella Damiani & Fabrizio Pompei & Andrea Ricci, 2012.
"Labour Shares and Employment Protection in European Economies,"
Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica
111/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2012. "Labour share and employment protection in European economies," MPRA Paper 43058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Bertoli & Francesco Farina, 2007. "The functional distribution of income: a review of the theoretical literature and of the empirical evidence around its recent pattern in European countries," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 005, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Luciano BOGGIO & Vincenzo DALL’AGLIO & Marco MAGNANI, 2010.
"On Labour Shares in Recent Decades: A Survey,"
Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali,
Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 118(3), pages 283-333.
- Luciano Boggio & Vincenzo Dall'Aglio & Marco Magnani, 2009. "On Labour Shares in Recent Decades: A Survey," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0957, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Hernando Zuleta, 2015. "Getting Growth Accounting Right," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 013814, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Zuleta, Hernando, 2012. "Variable factor shares, measurement and growth accounting," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 91-93.
- Vermeulen, Philip, 2007. "Can adjustment costs explain the variability and counter-cyclicality of the labour share at the firm and aggregate level?," Working Paper Series 772, European Central Bank.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2014.
"How Capitalists Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Crisis,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 65-73.
- Bichler, Shimshon & Nitzan, Jonathan, 2013. "How Capitalists Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Crisis," EconStor Preprints 157855, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:pra:mprapa:43050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geoff Weir, 2018. "Wage Growth Puzzles and Technology," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2018-10, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- BAI, Chong-En & QIAN, Zhenjie, 2010. "The factor income distribution in China: 1978-2007," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 650-670, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-03-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-03 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco2002/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.