Determinants of Child Morbidity and Factors Governing Utilisation of Child Health Care: Evidence from Rural India
The objective in this paper is to estimate the role played by such factors in determining the utilisation of formal health care to cure diarrhoea and certain respiratory illnesses plaguing young children. [Working Paper 63/2012]. URL:[http://www.mse.ac.in/pub/Working%20Paper%2063.pdf].
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger & Garance Genicot, 2003. "The Demand for Health Care Services in Rural Tanzania," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(2), pages 241-260, 05.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1, March.
- Goldman, Noreen & Pebley, Anne R. & Gragnolati, Michele, 2002. "Choices about treatment for ARI and diarrhea in rural Guatemala," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(10), pages 1693-1712, November.
- P. Duraisamy & Malathy Duraisamy, 1995. "Determinants of Investment in Health Of Boys and Girls: Evidence from Rural Households of Tamil Nadu, India," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 51-68, January.
- Cebu Study Team, 1992. "A child health production function estimated from longitudinal data," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 323-351, April.
- Shireen J. Jejeebhoy & Zeba A. Sathar, 2001. "Women's Autonomy in India and Pakistan: The Influence of Religion and Region," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 27(4), pages 687-712.
- Griffiths, Paula & Matthews, Zoë & Hinde, Andrew, 2002. "Gender, family, and the nutritional status of children in three culturally contrasting states of India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 775-790, September.
- Bhargava, Alok, 2003. "Family planning, gender differences and infant mortality: evidence from Uttar Pradesh, India," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 225-240, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:5024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.