Determinants of Investment in Health Of Boys and Girls: Evidence from Rural Households of Tamil Nadu, India
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, Peter & Fudenberg, Drew, 1989.
"Rational Expectations Business Cycles in Search Equilibrium,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 606-619, June.
- Peter Diamond & Drew Fudenberg, 1987. "Rational Expectations Business Cycles in Search Equilibrium," Working papers 465, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Diamond, Peter, 1989. "Rational Expectations Business Cycles in Search Equilibrium," Scholarly Articles 3374509, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ize, Alain, 1984. "Disequilibrium Theories, Imperfect Competition and Income Distribution: A Fix-Price Analysis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 248-258, June.
- Frank Hahn, 1978. "On Non-Walrasian Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 1-17.
- Goyal, A., 1991. "Demand Supply and Savings Constraints in the Indian Economy," Papers 65, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Goyal, A., 1992.
"The Role of Foreign Aid and the foreign exchange Constraint in Growth : Some Extensions,"
70, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1993. "The Role of Foreign Aid and the Foreign Exchange Constraint in Growth: Some Extensions," MPRA Paper 73179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1994.
"Growth dynamics in a general equilibrium macroeconomic model for India,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 265-289, June.
- Goyal, A., 1992. "Growth Dynamics : In a General Equilibrium Macroeconomic Model for India," Papers 69, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1994. "Growth Dynamics in a General Equilibrium Macroeconomic Model for India," MPRA Paper 72155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barro, Robert J. & Fischer, Stanley, 1976. "Recent developments in monetary theory," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 133-167, April.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1982. "An alternative to steady-state comparisons in perfect foresight models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 55-59.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1993. "Nonclearing Markets: Microeconomic Concepts and Macroeconomic Applications," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 732-761, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anindita Chakrabarti, 2012. "Determinants of Child Morbidity and Factors Governing Utilisation of Child Health Care: Evidence from Rural India," Working Papers id:5024, eSocialSciences.
- Kelly Jones, 2014.
"Growing Up Together: Cohort Composition and Child Investment,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 229-255, February.
- Jones, Kelly M., 2014. "Growing up together: Cohort composition and child investment," MPRA Paper 55182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anindita Chakrabarti, 2011. "Determinants of Child Morbidity and Factors Governing Utilisation of Child Health Care: Evidence from Rural India," Working Papers 2011-063, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Raushan, Rajesh & Mutharayappa, R., 2014. "Social disparity in child morbidity and curative care: Investigating for determining factors from rural India," Working Papers 314, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Pedro P. Barros & Xavier Martinez-Giralt, 2002. "Preventive health care and payment systems to providers," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 507.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bhalotra, Sonia, 2002. "Welfare Implications of Fiscal Reform: The Case of Food Subsidies in India," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dse:indecr:v:30:y:1995:i:1:p:51-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pami Dua). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .