Lessons from Japanâ€™s Banking Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoshi, Takeo & Kashyap, Anil K, 2010.
"Will the U.S. bank recapitalization succeed? Eight lessons from Japan,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 398-417, September.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil K. Kashyap, 2008. "Will the U.S. Bank Recapitalization Succeed? Eight Lessons from Japan," NBER Working Papers 14401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2005. "Reform of the Japanese banking system," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 307-335, December.
- Fabian Valencia & Luc Laeven, 2008. "Systemic Banking Crises; A New Database," IMF Working Papers 08/224, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:isp:journl:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:526-546 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:185-189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi & Weber, Anke, 2017.
"Can Italy grow out of its NPL overhang? A panel threshold analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 185-189.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi & Anke Weber, 2017. "Can Italy Grow Out of Its NPL Overhang? A Panel Threshold Analysis," IMF Working Papers 17/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi & Anke Weber, 2017. "Can Italy grow out of its NPL overhang? A panel threshold analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2017-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mohaddes, K. & Raissi, M. & Weber, A., 2017. "Can Italy Grow Out of Its NPL Overhang? A Panel Threshold Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1723, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mohaddes, Kamiar & Raissi, Mehdi & Weber, Anke, 2017. "Can Italy Grow Out of Its NPL Overhang? A Panel Threshold Analysis," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 309, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese; financial crisis; domestic; framework; policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.