Strategic Orientation of Outsourcing Firms: Demystifying Key Differentiators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Willard, Gary E. & Woo, Carolyn Y., 1986. "Strategies of high performing new and small firms: A reexamination of the niche concept," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 247-260.
- Glenn Milligan, 1980. "An examination of the effect of six types of error perturbation on fifteen clustering algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 325-342, September.
More about this item
Keywordsoutsourcing; highly competitive; strategic focus; super achievers; quality advocates; defenders;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-07-24 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2010-07-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SBM-2010-07-24 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .