Report NEP-SBM-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2010. "The impact of non-technological innovation on technical innovation: do services differ from manufacturing? An empirical analysis of Luxembourg firms," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-01, LISER.
- Kirti Sharda, 2010. "Strategic Orientation of Outsourcing Firms: Demystifying Key Differentiators," Working Papers id:2671, eSocialSciences.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Fabrice Comptour, 2010. "Do clusters generate greater innovation and growth? An analysis of European regions," Working Papers 2010-15, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2010. "Shadow Economy and Entrepreneurial Entry," IZA Discussion Papers 5053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas Cooley & Sonia Di Giannatal, 2010. "A Theory of Firm Decline," Working Papers 2010.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anil K Gupta, 2010. "Innovations for Reviving Small-Scale Industries," Working Papers id:2662, eSocialSciences.